#9

It was snowing in South Korea, mountains of white blankets covered the roads and sidewalks. A pair of five girls were preparing for Christmas, as it was less than 24 hours away from the current time.

Yeri, the youngest and most energetic member, was finishing up wrapping the presents that she had bought for her members.

Joy, the youngest's partner-in-crime, had just finished placing the remaining presents under the Chirstmas tree. She decided to take a well-deserved nap, as the Red Velvet girls' had been working extremely hard in 2017.

Wendy, the calmest member, was preparing the Christmas feast for the girls. She was enjoying herself and making large portions of the food, as they did not have stick to strict diet plans for the small remainder of the year.

As for the two oldest members of the group, they were getting ready for a small date that none other than Irene planned for the two of them. They were going to go on a picnic on the top of the roof. Seulgi had no idea what to wear, so she whistled to her roommate, Yeri.

"What's up?"

"I don't know what to wear. Help me?"

"Unnie, you could walk out of this room wearing a trash bag, and Irene-unnie would still praise you like a goddess."

"Yeri!"

"Okay, jeez! Where are you guys going out?"

"I think she said a picnic."

"Just wear a fancy shirt and some really nice jeans. There's no need to wear a dress, it's snowing for God's sake! Just remember to bring a jacket."

"Thanks Yeri," the older smiled, embracing the younger into a bear hug.

"N-no problem," the younger struggled to speak as she was running out of oxygen.

|❤|❤|

The time was now 7:30pm, and both girls were ready to start their first official date. Irene looked into her mirror one last time before deciding to leave her room and fetching Seulgi.

There's no turning back now Joohyun. She thought to herself. She knocked on the door, waiting for what seemed like an eternity before Seulgi walked out of the room.

"Unnie, you look amazing!"

"Same goes to you, are you ready to head up?"

Seulgi nodded, wanting to get the date started as soon as possible. Irene grabbed her wrist and walked hand-in-hand with her out of the dorm. They ran up the stairs onto the roof where everything was neatly placed, a blanket was set down for them to sit on, and a basket full of delicious food (courtesy of Wendy) was waiting for them.

"Wow, did you do all of this?"

"I'm guessing the others girls did, remind me to thank them when we are done."

Both girls sat down and dug into the basket, their hunger wanted to be fed. They took out two meat and cheese sandwiches and ate.

"As expected, Wendy makes great food." Irene commented as she took the last bite of her sandwich. Seulgi stared at Irene, taking in her beauty little by little. The night was starry and the fairy lights surrounding their space was enough to highlight her facial features.

"You're so beautiful, unnie."

Irene blushed in response, allowing Seulgi to continue talking. "I feel like I'm on top of the world right now."

"Why?"

"Because I'm spending this time looking at the sky, eating great food, and talking with my favorite person in the world." She turned to face Irene, who was hiding her face behind her jacket.

"You know, it's amazing that fate brought us together. We were just messaging over Instagram and now look at us."

A small silence washed over the two girls, as they were both staring at the starry sky.

"Seulgi, why did you fall in love with me?"

"The two of us here, as a couple, and the other members, we're all like a family. I love it," She reached over to hold Irene's hand, "Thank you for everything. Since the day we started talking, I had a feeling that you were the one for me."

"Seulgi."

She pulled her into a small kiss, allowing the sparks to fly.

Seulgi pulled away, "You asked why I fell in love with you, right?" Irene nodded.

"I'm not sure, I guess I just instantly fell in love with you!"

|❤|❤|❤|

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!

Yes I am alive I just got extremely lazy BUT HEY LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK

Thank you all so much for supporting this small book! I really appreciate it!

If you'd like to read more of my books, feel free to check out my profile!

Until we meet again~

Written: 12.19.17
Last Edited: 12.19.17