My Only Love, sprung from my Only Hate

Aglaia was dazzling- to say the least.

Helena was scowling.

Eleanor was smiling. Jasper was arm-in-arm with her for once.

Aglaia saw them both and secretively winked at her.

At the pre-wedding concert, she was astounding.

Helena had worn an expensive gown in teal green lace over tulle with a boat neck and half sleeves. There was a massive emerald on her bodice.

But Princess Aglaia had had everybody awaiting her in anticipation, before they all involuntarily gasped at her arrival and could genuinely never take their eyes off her.

She was in rose petal pink, a princess-cut gown which showcased her tiny waist and a full tulle skirt and the skirt and bodice glittered and shimmered with crystal in certain sections and she had short sleeves. Her hair was pulled back into an elegant up-do.

Robert smiled dazzlingly as he beheld her, sweeping forwards to take her into his arms in a dance later.

"My darling," he whispered. His eyes glowing with genuine love. "My love."

Aglaia's own eyes were shining. But Robert could not forget, in the back of his mind, when he had seen Liam with Aglaia. She didn't know, she had absolutely no idea...

But he had seen the way Liam looked at her. Only this time, it was Robert Aglaia's eyes were fixed upon and no one else.

And he would make sure it stayed that way.

"My darling," The queen of Greece warmly said. "May I spend a moment with you, Αγάπη μου?"

"Of course," Aglaia smiled and stood. Nearby she saw Robert watching her go with a glow in his eyes- a secret which was only for her. She smiled at him and he smiled at her- a secret smile which she was only meant to see.

"Mother what is it?" Aglaia asked as her mother dragged her deep into the wine cellars.

In answer, Anastasia produced a pill.

It was a round, dusky-black ball, nestled onto her palm. "Take this when you go on your honeymoon." Anastasia stated.

Aglaia looked blankly

Aglaia looked blankly. "What is this?"

"Phoenix and Unicorn Pill, the Chinese call it. It's one step away from magic. Works like a miracle. It will heighten your chances of conceiving."

Aglaia's beautiful eyes bugged. "Mother! What- why would you-" she gestured helplessly.

"Because," Anastasia stated. "You are going to be living in a viper's nest and your life will be in incredible danger." She hissed. She grabbed her daughter by the arms.

"Your mother-in-law resents the fact that you are here to steal her lemon-light-" "Lime-light," Aglaia immediately muttered. "Your brother-in-law had to be shoved aside in order for your husband to take his rightful place, his uncle was shoved off the throne and onto the metaphorical dump so your husband could sit there, your sister-in-law sneaks LSDs and other drugs and intoxicates her friends when she invites them for a drink, and your husband's family has made so many enemies that you could get shot just by standing near them." She hissed. "Or they could use you as human shields!" Her green eyes were livid. "So I'll be damned if I don't take every possible precaution to keep you safe!"