Chapter 1- "Blaughweth"

The end. A seemingly pleasurable one, is to unravel and divulge as the battles commenced. A compelling conflict for which initiated due to the sole presence of him. That is what the presumptions proclaim at least. It all began 5 years ago, a journey that some may argue that be, inevitable.

It was 22th February 1986, I had recently arrived at a derelict house that had once sustained a family of 6, all whom perished in the rage of a war, the most disastrous dissension that ever reigned the planet. It was the fight that everyone feared and detested, for it had extinguished countless lives, shedding blood mercilessly. Unlike all the previous wars which were uttered with vehemence and impulse, this event was planned articulately, in fact, it seemed much like any other, ordinary plight, leaving it very much unanticipated.

Mr and Mrs Beckett; parents of 4, were proud to be considered normal. They were the last people you would perhaps expect to be involved in a mess of this scale , they were simply, eloquent people. Mr Beckett was the head editor of the "Daily Carpe Diem", the most prestigious, notable and reputable news medium for all wizards and witches across the globe. Mrs Beckett was a housewife; she suffered an incurable disease called "Tlugeh", a disease known to impair the brain's cognitive abilities. Mrs Beckett found amusement in very strange things, most presume that it was the side effects of the disease. Though that may have seemed to contradict with the nature of wizards and their fidelity, not many were bothered about it really. Granted, some had speculated that it was due to her sexual conduct with humans, previously referred as a condemned act in the magic community, but it was later known otherwise. Such acts gave birth to "half-bloods" whom were half human and half "Saih" (often known as wizards/witches), which were often, just as capable as normal "Saih".

The Becketts had 3 boys and a daughter, they had simply everything they wished for, but there was an insinuated secret that they were afraid someone would discover. Beckett's children were all adopted, for they were not capable of giving birth themselves. As reputable individuals such as them, this was something astounding and one could hardly imagine how difficult it would've been if it had been unveiled.

Ajax Beckett and Orion, both sons of the Mr and Mrs Beckett, were the most trusted among the family, for they relied on them two to inherit the newspaper business in the forthcoming. The two upheld formidable power having graduated from "Blaughweth, Academy Of The Arcane", one of the best magic school across the globe, a competitive one as a matter of fact. As a result, Ajax and Orion were both valiant competitors whom strived for victory. They were deft and deterministic, all traits one could wish for, as a business holder. There were several shortcomings though, for which would cost them a severe amount later in the story. Ajax was egotistical and often fought with Orion, both of them were significantly narcissistic and conceited and ever so, annoying really. Somehow, the two believed they had every right to behave so considering their parents achievements, but behind hides their trifling secret, as it awaits to be divulged.