Chapter 4-5

"Haha, you believe we had not anticipated that?" a gruff and rough voice emitted. I had certainly realised that they had perhaps disguised as them to outwit me of some sort, which they had somehow succeeded. My instinct was surely right, but I could not but believe that there was another solution, that this was nothing but a lair of mine. "There is a certain barrier surrounding this area that prohibits usage of good magic." The masculine figure claimed amidst certain laughter. Both of them were certainly males, for which gave an exemplary that potions could transform people of different genders to others, scarcely intriguing. It had seemed to be a mistake of them, I thought. "That's beyond amusing, what do you want from me?" I announced vehemently. "Well, I thought it would've been a challenge of some sort, but I believe otherwise, for we want your life." He declared with an inarticulate voice. "So you believe you have outwitted me of some sort?" I replied swiftly, for I was acknowledged that I could perform something, in fact, something that could potentially be fatal, I wasn't entirely sure. "Sure, what can you do?" The masculine figure approached me whilst laughing due to his irrational amusement, which was followed by the unpleasant laughter of the other individual. They had seemed to me like Piddacs, yet somehow they were capable of speaking English. It was somehow peculiar. The bleak atmosphere had soon faded as it was meant to be a trap of some sort, but the tree present there still stood sturdy, as if it had been there for a significant amount of time. My presumptions stated that they were Piddacs due to their appearance, they seemed to be dressed rather extravagantly compared to other magus or wizards. They had seemed to prefer dressing exquisitely to perform acts than to be perceived as subtle and competent. That had made them stand out, which was definitely a flaw of a certain kind, this was otherwise the only factor differentiating them from us, or from Saihs' at least.

Through my thoughts I had soon casted a spell for which could undoubtedly work considering they were of dark magic. "Impedori Limitactum!" I announced whilst a profound surge of ivory ray came thrusting through the sky, striking the perceived threats I sustained. I had not known that I was capable of the usage of evil magic without any practical training, perhaps I was really talented, or some sort. Granted, it had seemed to be scarcely fatal as that was my first attempt. The radiant light that emitted from it made me wince as well, which would be seen as hardly a cast by an experienced Saih as to such acts. The Piddacs had seemed to be unconscious but had yet to succumb or somehow perish I would say.

If only I had listened to the teleportation spell casted by the Piddac, thereby I could perhaps cast it really. Soon a wild, intertwining duo of teal sparks came rushing through the sky, thereby presenting two familiar individuals. Which somehow miraculously, were presumably Prudence and Professor Vaughn. "We took a lot of time to seek for you!" Professor Vaughn proclaimed in a resounding stance. For that was somehow mere luck, I could not but realise my plan was insufficiently deliberate, I had certainly forgotten about what to perhaps do after neutralising my threats. "Are you alright?" the high and curious voice for which I recognised as pleasant emitted. Prudence's voice was shrill but distinct, it was something I had missed, somehow. "I'm fine, but how did you manage to pass the barrier, usage of evil magic?" I had asked inquisitively. "Being a strong wizard is the capability of using both types, whether evil or not, it is for the sake of our students after all." Professor Vaughn stated eloquently, it was certainly an impactful phrase, for it depicted that we were indeed capable of various kinds of magic, whether we commit to it or not, is a different aspect. Such a fidelity was admirable, hence Professor Vaughn was someone whom I immensely respect. Granted somehow I sustained an emotion that would not fade away, it was a rather distinguishing one really, for I could not comprehend that alien and exotic feeling, particularly for a certain individual.

Perhaps it was scarcely my ascetic self, or some sort, that these emotions were such deliberate. But I was definitely acknowledged that it was something barely comprehensible. With that thought, we had soon returned back to Blaughweth, the academy I surely had despised throughout the years, my faint impression still remains, yet somehow it differed. Almost entirely in fact, the massive oaken building with a rustic feeling of some sort, as it sustained a peaceful atmosphere. The building had uneven structural details which seemed to be rather innovative I should proclaim, following it was an undulating breeze that was adjacent towards the rustling of trees. The scene was certainly a pleasurable, one memorable indeed.

I had soon found myself in deep contemplation which was particularly a habit I should say, for I could not but admire the suitably gorgeous building embroidered in a glinting colour for which reflected shimmers of light, it had seemingly embraced the penetrating gleams of light and formed a spectrum that was faint and vibrant, it had certainly made for an unforgettable scene. Embellishing it was an incandescent stream of light that enhanced the vicinity seamlessly. The bright and sanguine atmosphere was immensely pleasurable, for it was deep and vivid. It was nothing in accord to my comprehension of it before, it had seemed as if, I was rather capable of visualising the livid atmosphere which previously seemed dismal and uninteresting. There was a certain difference in me, one that had seemed like a taint or an impact, I was certainly not sure.

Then I had perhaps realised that, I've certainly changed, whether it be psychological or physical was entirely uncertain. I'd presume pondering upon it, it was some sort of benefit through the disastrous predicaments that are to occur in the forthcoming. It was then I had seemingly been transported to a different vicinity, denoting the presence of a distinguishing languish that felt somehow pleasant, almost as if it were real; yet somehow imaginary, I was not entirely sure. The shimmers of light that had seemed to be emitted through cracks that were slick and unseen, in which the uneven cuts gave way for an undulating spectrums of vermillion beams, which was rather peculiar, I would say. The faint ray of particles had seemed to undergo a conversion of sort, which resulted in it being a rather vibrant blazing colour, embroidering it was the azure blue sky, for which made a remarkable scene I would say.

pXvB