Chapter 1-2

Ajax and Orion were almost always pretentiously dressed, this often portrayed their attitude towards the society. This was of course, my thought and my belief, I, Ryder Philip. This was part of the contemplation of mine considering I was nothing but an unpopular individual, much like the rest of the world, censured and covered by all those who seem, rather insolent, I would say. I was unconscionable regarding those who obtained fame based on their certain background, I had believed that these people were incapable of standing up for themselves and were nothing more but a speck of dust among the community of famous people. Perhaps that were the case, or perhaps I was attempting to convince myself that I had possessed an opportunity of some sort to succeed and not be in a useless stance once and for all. Why, you may ask? Was it because of my unblemished egotism? Perhaps it was, but I'm afraid I would never proclaim to admit so.

Boy, was I correct.

1985, was the year I had attended "Blaughweth", those two individuals were why I detested this experience so much, perhaps it made it so much more memorable as well, I wasn't entirely sure. But soon a year passed swiftly, I wasn't completely ascertain why I didn't take much care of the time passed, perhaps due to the sole appearance of them, but I was clearly not sure.

I myself was relatively reclusive, in my accord at least, most may believe that I was perhaps socially awkward or incapable of communication, but they never would know that I was just better at expressing them through writing, as my brain ponders upon the unobtrusive things in life. Keeping a diary was a common habit, the possession of one just have it be that I no longer ought to memorize practically everything throughout.

There were perhaps some things that I found reasonably peculiar though, my endeavour, which unlike others, were to achieve success academically. I would presume that people would like to do so as well, but somehow my fellow classmates do not show any sort of cogent care in their work. Our school heavily orientated around magical capabilities, judging by whether or not one is capable to defend themselves with their extravagant abilities, thus the class periods of supposed magic, as well as alchemy classes. My momentary thoughts soon ended in a collision right to a rigid brick wall, "Careless me.." I muttered through the tranquillity across. It was rather astonishing that the proximity was nothing but quiet, this was an unusual stance compared to the often ridiculously rowdy environment. Perhaps I was in the wrong place, or the wrong time. It was almost as if time stopped; suspense was all that availed; it was a harshly distinguishing fact that I was no longer where I used to be, or how, or why. This was the matter of deciphering this predicament which the place was nothing but pure emptiness. All that took appearance was the contemporary school that had always been bustling, but this was somewhat different. The atmosphere, the atmosphere that was lively had no longer been so. It seemed rather discerning, or articulate, I wasn't entirely sure; perhaps this was something of my liking, but it took me long enough to realise this circumstance was abnormal, or rather a conjecture, perhaps. I knew then, that there was a long journey ahead.