Chapter 4-4

"Those spells, are to dissemble you, they are nothing but deceptive enchantments." A mysterious but alarming sound emitted through a seemingly serene region, for which I had seemingly gone to, the place was empty for which I had felt lonely and mournful. The atmosphere was plain and rather dismal as well, for which there was simply nothing through the vast vicinity. The colour was nothing but white, and the only sense, was a voice that was clearly audible. "The dreams you had, the spells, they were meant for you, thereby they could have access towards the school through warping, it was a swindle of some sort." The odd and melodious sound emitted. Perhaps it was dark magic? That would allow them to warp swiftly into our vicinity, then we would have practically lost the fight, it was all over. Somehow the solution was found, it was Professor Vaughn, that helped.

Then, a faint but seemingly boisterous sound came audible. "DO NOT USE THOSE SPELLS!" it said. It had seemingly been a battle of some sort, two different voices from two different vicinities, as if evil and good, or perhaps none of them. A delusion once again, only this time different, it had seemed like a warning, a notification that something is bound to initiate.

My contemplation regarding the dream was immensely exorbitant, I had realised then that such long duration was spent on deciphering those mere lines. I was acknowledged that somehow I could trust none, there was some sort of conflict, there had to be. An altercation between the people, for which caused such disputes, perhaps that was why I was granted my capabilities? To solve the conflict that we sustain on our own people? I wasn't entirely sure. But I had certainly known that our current knowledge of spells are limited, that we ought find more resources to become much more formidable, thereby end the dissension once and for all.

Then I was awoken by a seemingly muffled yet subtle sound for which was emitted outside my black and oaken door for which was creaking with every feeble sound that was audible. Soon an alarming sound emitted through the bleak and tranquil atmosphere that was odd and visceral. For I had been living alone unlike the rest of my schoolmates, I had perhaps likely feared the predicament, or maybe the solitude had granted me ease. As I need not contemplate what to perform for the sake of their safety. I then had equip my wand as the door was briefly opened, though perceptible, it was unlikely that I would be capable of noticing it thereby had not woken up. "Oh, you have woken." An abrupt masculine voice conveyed. Then, I had realised it was Professor Vaughn, yet somehow it felt peculiar, somehow. "Hello, it's still currently early, are we meant to do anything?" I replied both questioning and affirming his statement. "Let's go, we would be doing something rather different for today's practice." Professor Vaughn declared radiantly. I then proceeded to follow him, for my contemplation soon faded, perhaps it was really him, I wasn't entirely sure. The thoughts dissipated as Professor Vaughn casted a warping spell, for which created a lilac surge of particles that somehow transported us to a different vicinity, a mysterious one rather.

The atmosphere was bleak and dusky, for which it had emitted a certain musky feeling. It was certainly lacking light for which Professor Vaughn casted a spell to brighten the vicinity. The scent was somehow odd, for I could not recognise it, it was alien and exotic, yet somehow faint and fresh. It had seemed similar to the scent I sustained in the dream, only this time it was much more sensible, or some sort. Behind the dusky atmosphere sat a tree that was somehow glimmering with light, its shimmers had almost seemed to be darkening the vicinity surrounding it, somehow. The tree provided an intense noise for which was unusually pleasant. "Approaching it would certainly be a good idea." A feminine voice declared softly whilst approaching me. Then I had realised it was Prudence, for which was expected considering she was of Professor Vaughn's student as well. Perhaps it was indeed true, that the place was somehow not outlandish and strange, yet somehow my subtle instinct still proclaimed otherwise.

Disregarding my instinct, I continued to approach the seemingly huge and seemingly lifeless tree for which gave a deafening noise. With every step came a cloying scent that grew stronger, it had seemed like a floral scent of some sort, heathers and roses, had that not been of by seeming delusion before? It had seemed to deceive me which such taunting scent for which I could not but be intimidated by, but that certainly still acted to prohibit me from nearing me, that had acted as a warning, it also asserted my anxiousness regarding my fellow companions. I then had equip my wand whilst briskly, "Relecto Acheus!" I shrieked, yet somehow to no avail, nothing had been casted. Had I lacked strength? My mana? No it couldn't be so, perhaps this place disallowed magic? I wasn't entirely sure, but then, my overwhelming emotions could certainly be a factor as well.