6

Let my love in, let my love in,
Lay your heart on me

Rudimental ft Ed Sheeran / Lay It All On Me

//

Ooh, this story keeps getting me excited! Check out Rebels, too, if you want more action! And thank you for reading this. Really.

//

"Does he know about the baby yet?" Charlotte asked, bringing in a tub of ice cream. 
"No, not yet. And I am really not sure how to tell him. Like, at all. Do I sing a song? Put it on billboards? Throw a pregnancy test at him? A list of baby names?" Ella suggest. If she was going to tell George, it might as well be creatively. 
"Okay, you're ready to tell?" 
"Yes! I'm avoiding him because this-" she pointed at her stomach- "is getting noticeable. Besides, I also think that he's getting suspicious." 
"Okay, okay. I'll call Juliet, and we'll brainstorm ideas." 

Five minutes later, Juliet arrived at Charlotte and Ella's flat. Ella had moved in with her due to her parents moving overseas. Also, this way she was closer to all her friends. "Right then, here is some paper. In the middle, I've put 'ways to tell George that Ella is pregnant with her child', and I've already started with the billboard idea and also throwing a pregnancy test at him, mostly because Ella's aim is a tad lame, so it wouldn't hurt him at all." 
"What if it got him in the balls?" Juliet asked. 
"True. Still, I like the idea," Charlotte said. 
"What if I wrote him a letter?" Ella suggested. 
"Yeah! You could send a picture of the scan to him!" Juliet exclaimed.
"Well, that's going on the sheet," Charlotte said. 

Fast-forward half an hour, the sheet was all full up. 
"All right, now we pick an idea," Charlotte said. 
"Let's vote!" Juliet said. 
"There's only three of us. That won't work," Ella said, confused. 
"How about we ask Fred, then? I mean, he does know George the best," Juliet offered. 
"That's not so bad an idea, Juice," Charlotte said. 
"Hey! Stop calling me Juice!" 
"Why?" Ella asked. 
"Because it was just that one time!" Ella started giggling. 
"Fine. Ella, what do you say we ask Fred?" Ella had a five second think about it. 
"Sure." Charlotte clapped her hands, then phoned up Fred. Meanwhile Juliet asked Ella the question they were all thinking. 
"Are you ready to tell him?" 
"Now or never, baby," Ella replied, patting her stomach. 

Fred arrived at the door, some time later, out of breath. "You ran all the way here?" Charlotte exclaimed, letting him in. 
"You did say it was an emergency. What's up?" he asked. 
"Ah, you're going to kill us for this!" Ella said, waving at him. Juliet did the same. 
"Ella, I told you, you really should lay off those cookies. They are not doing you any good." Ella did an awkward laugh. 
"Heh, yeah, um, about that," Ella started. She now had the sheet in her hand. 
"Ella..." 
"Yes?" 
"What's up?" 
"Erm..." Instead of saying it aloud, she just handed him the sheet. Fred read it. 
"Is this a joke?" Fred asked, scarily blank of all emotion. Ella shook her head.
"We've known for three months," Juliet said. 
"Wait, they all knew? And you didn't think to tell George first?" 
"No! Well, I was nervous, you see. What if he didn't want it? And then hated me?" 
"Pfft. As if. He loves you more than our joke shop. Come on," Fred said, grabbing her hand. "Put some shoes on." 
"What? Why?" Ella asked. 
"I'll explain on the way." 

"So, the plan, Fred?" Ella asked, as they were half way getting to Fred and George's place. 
"Right, the plan. We are going to give this to George. And then, we will explain everything." 
"Everything? We? Fred, you just found out ten minutes ago!" 
"So? Whilst you were peeing, Charlotte showed me the files. I know as much as you do, know." 
"That makes you sound so evil. So evil." 
"Nah. It's just what I do. And stop freaking out. I promise you, George will be fine with it." 
"I'm not freaking out." 
"Yes, you are. Your hands are shaking and," he put his hands on my heart, "Your heart is vibrating." 
"How did you kn-" 
"There are no secrets between George and I. None." Ella shook her head.

"Okay. This is it," Fred said, unlocking the door to the twins' apartment. "Honey, I'm home!" he called. 
"You have no right to call him that," Ella said, shaking her head. 
"Ooh, we have a visitor," George said, pecking Ella on the forehead. "What's up?" 
"Well-" Ella tried. 
"She's pregnant. With your child."
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" George said, dragging the word out.