7

I don't know where you're going but
do you got room for one more troubled soul?

Alone Together // Fall Out Boy

//

"Right. So, to sum this up. We created a small tiny child that is, as of right now, inside you?" George said. 
"Yep," Ella replied, for what she hoped was the last time. 
"And just to be clear, we created this child?" 
"Yep." 
"And as a result, I'm going to be a father?" 
"Yep." 
"And you know what gender it is?" 
"Yep." 
"Can you tell me?" Fred butted in. 
"No. I want to keep it a surprise." 
"But can I know?" George asked. Ella leaned forwards and whispered it in his ear. He gave a little gasp. 
"Really?" Ella nodded. George smiled. 
"This is great. I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to have a child!" he exclaimed. 
"Well, I'm having the child. You just made half of her," Ella corrected. 
"Her? Ha! Wait until you tell Mum," Fred said. George rolled his eyes, but pulled out some parchment nevertheless. 
"Wait! Don't you want to er, tell them in person?" Ella asked nervously. Now, she wasn't sure what Mr and Mrs Weasley would think of her. 
"Yes! Yes! We should do that. And we should go, straight away! Do you need anything?" George asked, running off into his bedroom to pick up his clothes. 
"Uh, my clothes, a toothbrush, the papers," Ella said. 
"Okay, does Charlotte know what you need." Ella nodded. "Okay. Fred, could you go get Ella's stuff? You and Charlotte could join us, if you like." 
"Fine by me," Fred said, apparating off. Once he was gone, George came into the room and pulled Ella into a hug. 
"We're going to be a family!" he blurted out. "I'm so happy! And excited! I feel like I've just eaten the whole of Honeydukes," he added. Ella giggled. "Right, I don't think it's safe for you to apparate, so we'll Floo. It'll be a nice surprise." 
"Okay," Ella said, as he dragged her into their fireplace. 

They arrived at the Burrow at the exact same time as Fred and Charlotte did. Charlotte gave Ella a hopeful little wave- possibly referring to their last visit to see the twins parents. Charlotte was also holding a bunch of tulips and a box of cake, which she and Ella had literally made the day before. Ella suspected they were for the boys' mum. 
"Mum?" George called. 
"We're home!" Fred added. 
"And I have some news!" 
"I've got cake! Well, Lottie has the cake. I just found the container." 
"Well, last time you tried baking, you did nearly make the kitchen explode," George pointed out. 
"That was not my fault!" 
"It was." 
"It really, really was." By this point, Mrs Weasley had come rushing down the stairs and was now hugging both of her sons.  
"Well, news?" Ella and George looked at each other, and still holding hands, took in a deep breath.
"We're pregnant!" George exclaimed.
"Well, I'm pregnant. You just created half of the little being," Ella corrected. George nodded. On the other hand, Mrs Weasley seemed to be in great shock.
"Say what now?"