Final Author's Note

hi! for those of you who've been with the story for a while, you may be confused. let me explain some stuff. 

I have a confession: I was dragging out Hidden. I think I liked the response it was getting in terms of comments, views and votes, which is why I kept going. being honest, though, I did not need to. I do believe that Hidden should've ended at George and Ella's wedding, and so that's why I am ending it. 

for those of you who are new, the Hidden is not over. There are five (and possibly more) extra chapters, which I shortened to ec. for the oldies, that's basically chapters 16+. there is also, of course, Rebels! I've always thought of Hidden as a short story, something little on the side. 

when I came up with the idea back in, what, 2016? I originally planned to have a little drama in it, but I never went through with it as I made my way through the story. I wanted it to be a happy story, where you can melt at every chapter. I think that's partly why it's so short. 

so, thanks to everyone who voted and commented. thanks to those who gave it some views, too. Hidden will always have a special place in my heart, but I cannot go on with serious chapters any further. so, read on!

if you read this far, comment something from above! i love u and this is not the last from me x