ec 4

twenty parts, whoohoo!! guys, make sure you check out my profile for updates on when i'll update. I love you all!

The wedding was fine, really. Beautiful. 

The ending wasn't, though. Ella could barely think about anything, anything, other than 'George' when she saw the flash and the first Death Eater. She tried to get herself out of the tent as soon as she could; with a baby in her tummy, she did not want to take any chances. George had Em, who today, in fact, was wearing her first shoes. Ella's heart was beating so fast, it was trying to break free of her body. 

George.

She couldn't see him. There was so much ginger at the wedding, it was all blurring together. Ella was nearly by the exit; she hoped George had made his way out by now with their baby, their first baby. As she approached the flap, some Death Eater barged in front of her. Ella threw the first spell she could remember, and luck was in her life. 

George!

Ella dashed out the tent and legged it straight into the Burrow. For someone who never ran, Ella was really proud of herself. Maybe she should take it out. Ella had no clue where her husband would be, but she felt it would be safer to be in the house, considering she was pregnant. 

George.

Feeling like she was in a dream, Ella sat down at the kitchen table, alone. She wasn't sure what she was meant to do. Apart from wait. So that's what Ella did. Wait. And wait. And wait. It was twenty minutes later (at least, it felt longer) when everyone came in, apart from George. 
"Where is he?" Ella asked Fred. 
"I don't know. He must have left with Emma?" Fred guessed. "He's probably upstairs, or maybe he went to the village."
"He wouldn't have stayed in the tent with Emma," Charlotte added, patting her friend on the back. "I think George is at least that sensible." Ella nodded. 
"I don't know why I'm getting so worried," Ella admitted, rubbing her forehead. 
"You're pregnant," Molly said, putting a cup of tea in front of everyone. "And he is your husband. It's perfectly fine for you to be worried. But it's not good for the baby." Ella nodded. There was nothing to worry about, really. George probably was upstairs. Ella drunk her tea quietly whilst everyone talked about what had just happened, then decided to head upstairs to bed, considering it was late, anyway. No sooner than the moment Ella had slid into bed, George had barged in through the door, excited Emma in arms. 
"Are you okay?" he asked, setting Emma on the bed as he sat down next to her. 
"Are you okay? Where even where you?" Ella replied, supporting Emma as she tried to sit on her mummy's belly. 
"In the village. Apparated away as soon as I could. I think Emma liked it," George told her. Ella snorted. 
"Well, look at her. She's trying to sit on the baby," Ella replied. 
"What are we going to call him?" George asked. Ella looked at George. 
"I don't know. I mean, maybe we should do what we did with Emma," Ella said. 
"Yeah, but will he have the same first letter? Last letter? What?" George asked. They paused the coversation for a moment as Emma fell off her mummy. 
"Look at her. Off on adventures. It won't be long before she's all grown, will it?" 
"No," Ella agreed. "It won't."

And so we've got the gender- it'll be a boy! Just like last time, I'll give you a selection of names to pick, and the most suggested one is the one we'll use!

- Matthew
- Evan
- Ethan
- Luke
- Andrew 
- Antony
- Timothy
- Daniel
- Thomas
- Fred (ofc I'm adding it) 
- Frankie 
- Oliver 

Go for it!!!