[7] An Outing With Mr Greek God

I arrive at school and my eyes catch Ashley McKnight making out with a letterman-jacket-wearing guy. Seriously? After she caused all that drama about me staying away from Will!

"What are you staring at?" I hear Mr. Greek God's voice.

"Your girlfriend making out with someone else," I say, using the term 'girlfriend' to gauge his reaction.

"Girlfriend? Ashleigh?" He asks.

"No, the blonde dude," I say to him sarcastically.

"Ashleigh isn't my girlfriend," he replies, much to my relief.

"Oh?" I consider bringing up the whole 'fun buddy' thing but figure it would make my interest in him a little too obvious.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asks randomly. An outing with Mr Greek God?

"Sure. Why not?" Anything would be better than spending the next hour listening to Ms Winstead go on about algebra. He gives me an extra helmet to put on and I hop onto his motorcycle, holding on to him tightly as he speeds off. I've got to admit, holding on to him feels pretty damn good.

We arrive at a modern-looking house, which surprises me with its size and luxury. The house has a sleek exterior, with clean lines and large windows that seem to stretch from floor to ceiling. There is a small garden with perfectly trimmed hedges and a small, tasteful fountain in the front yard. A spacious driveway leads up to the house, with a black sports car parked in one corner.

"Whoa, is this your house?" I ask, surprised. I don't know why I'm surprised though. I mean, I know nothing about the guy. I guess I just didn't think who was one of those super rich dudes. But like I said, I know nothing about the guy. I wonder what I'm doing here at his place, all alone with him.

He could be dangerous, I think to myself. But there's something about him that just makes me feel relaxed. I feel like I can trust him. Oh my god, the hot guy is totally going to turn me into a skinsuit and then they'll make a podcast about it and I'll be that victim that people judge for their stupidity.

He ignores my question and leads me inside, where I am struck by the tall, whitewashed walls and glass shelves. A large red couch stands out against the walls, and a sliding glass door leads to the backyard.

"Wow," I mutter as I slide open the glass door to see a large pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and even a little tiki bar.

"Wanna go for a quick dip?" Will asks, grinning mischievously.

"Um, yes, but I don't have a swimsuit," I say.

I realise that we're not alone when I hear a loud slurping noise. "Sorry, I didn't think that would be so loud," says a guy with short red hair and an unbuttoned shirt, sipping on a smoothie. He introduces himself as Alex with a friendly smile. I recognise him from algebra with Ms Winstead. So we're all skipping algebra this morning.

I feel a pang of guilt for skipping school, but get distracted from the thought as Will pushes me into the pool with a strong arm. "WILL!" I scream, but can't help laughing. My clothes are soaked, but I couldn't care less. It feels kind of liberating to be carefree and spontaneous again.

I retaliate by pulling Will into the pool, but it's too late as he has already taken off his clothes. I can't help but steal glances at his abs. "Like what you see?" he winks at me.

I roll my eyes and laugh, splashing water at him. Soon, we're in a splashing war, with both of us drenched in water and out of breath.

"I'll be back in a minute," Will says, climbing out of the pool.

"Sure," I reply, feeling a bit awkward as I look around to see Alex still there.

"So...tell me about yourself, new girl," he says, trying to strike up a conversation.

I can't help feeling a bit self-conscious, but decide to play along. "Well, what do you wanna know?"

"Um...what's your full name?" He chuckles.

I cringe inwardly, "It's Kathryn Margarita Davis." So I left out a few of my names. Sue me.

"Kathryn Margarita Davis. I like it," he says, grinning. "I'm gonna call you KD. Kathryn Davis."

Suddenly, Will appears, looking panicked. "Someone's here!" he exclaims, grabbing my hand and I hastily get out of the pool, drenched.

"What's going on?" I demand. He puts his clothes on in a hurry and I panic, trying to shake myself off like a dog, earning me a curious look from Alex.

I hear some voices in the distance. "And then I told Paul that there's no way in hell that they're gonna beat us in the state championship," says a voice that sounds an awful lot like...Chase?!

"What the hell is going on, Will?" I demand once again.

"To answer your previous question, no, this isn't my house," he admits as we run out of the back door.

"WHAT?!" I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Is someone out there?" another voice yells.

"Great," Alex mutters, running towards another motorcycle that I assume is his. Will and I get onto his motorcycle and speed out of the driveway, with Alex following us closely.

.

.

.

A/N
KJ Apa as Alex! I love him as Archie in Riverdale. He's the perfect redhead!

Please vote and comment! xx