Nothing ever goes right

Time skip one week 😊

General POV~~~
The two hadn't come out about their relationship yet because of Troy, Finn was all for it but Millie was still not sure, but today she was when they were walking into school Millie grabbed his hand
"Today is the day."
She smiled
He smiled
This is the day he had been waiting for
"Finally! I want everyone to knew you're my princess, especially that mouth breather Troy!"
They giggled then walked in. The first days was fine few people really noticed, most of the girls at school didn't like Millie anymore, every girl in that grade thought Finn was so dreamy(obviously)
The second day didn't go so well.....
-
-
-
Finns POV~~~
I never thought I could be so happy with a girl, she makes me feel so....I can't even explain it, I'm a little worried about her though, sometimes when we hang out she is the happiest and most kind person ever, but sometimes I'm comforting her while she is sobbing, she told me it's her parents, I don't know if they abused her or what but next time I'll ask her about it, I learn something new about her everyday, and I love it.
Half of me wants Troy to see us, but the other half is scared for Millie if he sees us, I could care less what he says or does to me but her, she's different, no one can hurt her while I'm here.
"So when are you gonna put me in your Instagram bio?"
She asked me pulling out of my thoughts, I was glad
"Hmmmmm I don't know, let's post a picture."
She nods, I can tell doesn't like pictures but is willing to for me.

She's so gorgeous even when she doesn't try After I post it and put it in my bio I get a few unfollows and a few angry girls in my dms but  I don't care

After I post it and put it in my bio I get a few unfollows and a few angry girls in my dms but  I don't care. It's 5th period, Troy usually confronts me going into 7th period so I have sometime to think of good comebacks, I always walk Millie to her class then mine, Troy would see us then.
-
-
-
Millie's POV~~~
I know Finn wants Troy to see us, which I guess isn't a big deal, he'd find out anyway, but I'm scared, Troy seems like the kid who would be a stalker or something. But I have Finn with me so I should be fine, I also meet his friends today, which I finally agreed to,I felt bad taking him from them but he still hangs out with them, they probably hate me already.
"WOLFHARD."
An unfortunately familiar voice shouts.
"Get you butt and your girls butt over here!"
I tense up and my chest aches
I've been dreading this for a while.
"Listen, Troy, she doesn't like you, she likes me so deal with it."
Troy chuckled
"I could care less what she thinks, it's not about that, you think you can outdo me or something"
He looks at me up and down and snarls
"He probably just wants you to prove a point or something, I mean, look at you."
No, no he's lying, Finn loves me because he thinks I'm cool, doesn't he? why does this happen everywhere? Why can't things just work out?
I run away as fast as possible, I her Finn yelling at me to come back and I hear him start to chase me, then I hear Troy say something else but luckily I can't hear him.
I run looking back to make sure Finn isn't following me, but sure enough he's still chasing me
"Why can't things ever go right?"