The start

I'm not your every day, around the way

Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block, On a cell phone frontin',

Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl

I need to know how you roll

And how you get down, no drama

Drop my money in the bank

Take me home and meet your mama

Can you handle that?

Cuz I'm that kinda girl

I'm that kinda girl

(Jo Jo not that kinda girl)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione relaxed on the beach on an island in the middle of no where's. She laid socking up the sun before she had to go back to school. She gotten the letter to come back a few weeks ago. She was happy to finally get some alone time.

Mrs. Weasely tried to keep her at that burrow but Hermione couldn't stay there when the one person she loved was snagging someone else. Hermione had caught Ron cheating on her with Pansy. Ron didn't even feel bad for what he had done to her. She didn't tell anyone but Ginny where she was going.

Hermione didn't even tell them why she left. She didn't want them to feel bad for her. After a few days away she gotten an letter from Ginny saying

" Hermione,

When will you be back? Mum going nuts with you gone. she thinks someone has taken you. I keep telling her your safe, but like always she doesn't listen.

Also I over heard mum and dad fighting last night about me. Something about tell me about something. Mum doesn't want to tell me because she scared I will leave and never come back. Dad says it best they tell me before school so I will have time to think about everything. I want to go ask so badly but I just cant.

write back,

love

Ginny"

Hermione tried to think of away to tell her own thoughts, but nothing would go on the paper. So she have it a few days before she wrote Ginny back. Hermione took her time writing the letter.

"Ginny,

I will write your mum later and explain why I had left so soon and with out any warning. You should talk to your parents about their "fight". seeing how they never fight. I am so its nothing bad. How is everyone there? I do miss everyone, but I am not ready to come back just yet. maybe your mum will let you come here for a few days. its beautiful. There are so many hot guys here. I have one or two always asking me to come home with them, but they are so sweet thou.

love Hermione."

Hermione has sent the letter off a few hours after she gotten Ginny's letter. She laid on the beach watching the sunset. Out of no where's Hermione started to get pain in her head that slowly made its way down to her toes. She was able to get to her house before anyone notice her screams. She made sure to be a silent spell on the house so no one could her until they was in her house.

------------
521 words