the start part 2

I turn my chin music up

And I'm puffing my chest

I'm getting red in the face

You can call me obsessed

It's not your fault that they hover

I mean no disrespect

It's my right to be hellish

I still get jealous

(Nick Jonas Jealous)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaise sitting in Draco Malfoy room waiting for him to return. Blaise began to think about the year to come. It's been a few months since the war, and Hogwarts wanted him to return this fall. He thought they didn't want any death eaters there, but he fail to release they also had Draco coming back as well. He was so lost in his thought, he didn't hear the door opening.

He wonder who all will be coming back this year. He knew the golden trio was going to come back and act like they run the school once again.

"Mate if you keep looking at the fire like that you will go blind." Draco said joking around. Blaise looked over to him and saw he was sitting beside him.

"Sorry mate, I was thinking about this school year. Are you going back?" Blaise asked.

"Mother wants me to go, but I don't see why I should. It's not like anyone wants me there."

"Mate I will go if you go. Mum wants me to go as well but I see why there are even letting death eaters in the school."

Both boys sighed loudly. Blaise was about to stand up when he felt a bad pain in his head. He kept himself from screaming. He looked over at Draco to see if it was happening to him, but it wasn't.

"Dra.." Blaise tried to say before he started screaming. Draco looked over at him before screaming himself. After a few minutes of screaming both boys stopped screaming.

The bedroom door flew open, in the door way stood Lucius Malfoy. Lucius looked at both boys trying to figure out why they was screaming bloody murdered.

"Boys what was the meaning of the screaming?" Lucius snapped.

"Father, I don't know what happen. We was talking and there was pain in my head, like someone was trying to get inside my head." Draco whispered.

"My head was on fire, sir. like someone was using one of the unforgiveable curse me." Blaise whispered.

Both boys was out of energy. Lucius stared at the boys like they had lost their minds.

"Blaise go home and have your mother see to you. Draco go to bed. It's could be just you to have warn yourselves out." Lucius said leaving the boys alone.

Blaise gotten up and started walk towards the door to leave before the pain came back.

"Draco if you need me owl me right away. You know I will be here in minutes." Blaise said before he left.

Once Blaise gotten home his mother wasn't there. So he went to his room and soon fall asleep. he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.
-----------------
499 words