You belong to me

You belong to me tonight my love

All I wanna do is make love slow

Girl I want, Make love slow

Girl you know your body it deserves

Everything on this earth

I'll give it to you, Ooh I'll give it to you

And since we're only in the first verse (verse, verse, verse)

Girl take off that purse, and get in this room

Ooh, get in this room

Now baby oh baby I'm ready (so ready)

I'm a take control if you let me inside your world (inside)

Please don't be afraid girl (no oh oh)

Tempo slow, Lights down low

Now tell me if you like that low, I'll go

Cause I just want to please you (fa sho')

Believe me when I tell you I need you
(You belong to me Trey Songz)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione Pov

Its been a few days since Draco had taken me out on a date. Today was New Year's Eve and Cissa was helping me get ready for the party tonight and of course she telling me I'm not aloud to drink anything, but tea. I already knew this, but I let her be a mother to me. Even thou I spend time with my own mother the past few days. Cissa always wanted a daughter so I gave her a chance I guess.

I was dressed in a long blood red dress that had a slit that come to my mid thigh and you could see my tan leg. I didn't like the dress to much because it showed to much skin, but I looked good in it. I couldn't wait to see Draco's face once he sees me in it. Cissa was doing my hair while I put on some light make-up. I didn't want to look like a clown and this beautiful dress.

I think Draco was getting ready with Blaise because Ginny was getting ready with her family. I could see the happiness on Ginny's face when she was with them, but she look different from Astoria and Daphne. I don't mean it as a bad thing, but she was just a shape paler then her sisters and she didn't have the same color hair as her mother or sisters.

"Cissa can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure what is it Hermione?" Cissa said as she curled some more of my hair.

"Do you know why Ginny don't look like any of the other Greengrass family members?"

"Sadly I do, but I cant tell. I made an unbreakable vow about it. You best ask Eline, she may tell you more about it then I can."

"Thank you Cissa."

"Mhmm."

We went back to be quite. Neither had anything else to say.