Greengrass secret

Perfect by nature.

Icons of self-indulgence.

Just what we all need,

More lies about a world that...

...never was and never will be.

Have you no shame? Don't you see me?

You know you've got everybody fooled.

Look, here she comes now.

Bow down and stare in wonder.

Oh, how we love you.

No flaws when you're pretending.

But now I know she...

...never was and never will be.

You don't know how you've betrayed me.

And somehow you've got everybody fooled

(Everybody's fool Evanescence)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was over with at the Malfoy's. Everyone had left, but the Greengrass family and the Zabini family. The three family has gotten closer due to four of their children was friends.

Draco and Hermione was sitting at one table waiting for their mothers. Blaise and Ginny was waiting on her parents to get her drunk sister Daphne.

"Hey dad have you told mom about thay baby?" Daphne slurred.

"Daphen be quite now!" Matthew growled.

"What baby?" Eline was shocked.

"You know that baby get had someone take away." Daphen laughed.

Eline sat her oldest daughter down in the nearest chair. Once her daughter was layingher head on the table, Eline turned towards her husband to see what he had to say about this. Matthew Greengrass was lost for words for once.

"Did you have something to do with my daughter being taken after me giving birth?" Eline growled out slowly.

"Yes i knew who took her, but i just dont care." Matthew said.

"You don't care about your own daughter!" Eline snapped.

"She isn't mine Eline. You know that!" Matthew growled. (Eline talking... Matthew talking..)

"She is yours Matthew. I would never sleep with someone else."

"Eline, trust me she isn't a true Greengrass."

"How could she not be a true Greengrass. We are her parents."

"You are her mother Eline, but I am not that girl's father. You slept with my cousin when we broke up that month. Remember?"

"But I didn't get pregnant with her until we got back together."

"Eline the healers did some kinda test the muggles use. Its call DNA test. I ain't her father."

"Why would you get rid of her? She is my child! You didn't have to get rid of her because she wasn't yours!"

Everyone that was still there was shocked at being told this. Ginny was standing next to Blaise about to cry. Blaise held on to his red head mate, but he didn't know what to do besides hold her close. Astoria was close to tears as well, to hear her father say he got rid of her own sister because she wasn't his by blood. That was messed up. Hermione and Draco looked over to their best friend and they wasn't happy with the man in the front of the room. Hermione and Draco began to growl at Matthew Greengrass.

No one dare to move. Ginny broke down and began crying. Astoria was also crying. Daphne was passed out in the chair. Hermione and Draco was still growling, but not moving any closer to the couple. Blaise looked like he was about to kill someone. Cissa was standing by the door with Rosana, but to shock to move.

Cissa and Rosana couldn't believe the man in front of them was saying this. They knew this man since they was children and they couldn't believe he could be this heartless. Not to a child.

"So that's why you are always cold to me when I visit the manor? That's why the day I came to visit you guys for the first time you was being rude? You even try to get Malfoy's father to stay there because you couldn't stand to look the person throw away like trash? You may not be my father, but did you really have to throw me away to a family that didn't have nothing?" Ginny question the man she believed was her father.

"I gave you to a friend of mines to get rid of you for me. Where she put you wasn't nothing to do to me. I didn't want to see the mistake my wife had made once again. I seen you long enough that day you was born. You are nothing, but a baster child. Even if I didn't get rid of you then you wouldn't have lasted long at the manor. I don't care for children that are not mine." Matthew snapped at Ginny.

"What could be worse then being the only girl in a house full of boys? A house where you cant keep nothing to yourself because everyone has to know it! A house where anyone could walk in on you while your getting dress or taking a shower! What being abused? Guess what Matthew I been about abused by those boys that was supposed to love me like I was their sister. You couldn't have been worse!" Ginny snapped and Blaise growled.

Everyone stared at Ginny this time. No one knew she had it that bad at that house not even Hermione. Hermione began crying because she couldn't help her best friend, no her sister all this time she knew her.

"Ginny." Eline whispered her daughter's name.

"No don't Ginny me. I only wanted to know who my family was because my whole life have been a lie! I just wanted to know if I belong anywhere. If I had a family that truly loves me." Ginny cried.

"The man that is your father, well he is on the run, but once he comes back I am sure he would love to see you again." Matthew said coldly.

"Why is he on the run?" Astoria asked.

"Because he raped a girl and now she pregnant with his child." Matthew said.

Everyone started thinking about everyone that they knew was raped and pregnant, but there was only one that kept coming to mind. But if it is this person then that means Ginny was related to him and meaning she was sister to his own son. The only son that use to tease her about her hair and clothes.

Ginny looked over at Draco and found him staring at her wide eyed. He was thinking the same thing.

"MY FATHER IS HER FATHER!" Draco yelled.

Everyone looked between Draco and Ginny and Matthew. Matthew stood with a smile smirk on his face. He was finally about to tell people the truth. He didn't want top keep lying to his wife and his cousin's wife. Matthew knew that Cissa would hate him and her husband even more, but he couldn't hide it no more. Not when that child had come back into their lives.

"Yes she is my child, but I was sure she wasn't to be told anytime soon, but my dear cousin just had to open his big mouth." Some had said behind Cissa.

Everyone turned around to see who the voice belonged to .