find out

Isn't anyone trying to find me?

Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

(Avril Lavigne I'm With You)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione Pov

I Had woken up when the blanket touched my cold body. I looked around to find Ginny, I could see she wasn't asleep yet.

"What's wrong Gin?" I asked quitly.

"Its harry." it's all she would say.

"What happen? Is he alright?"

"He bloody perfect."

"What happen Ginny?"

I got out of bed and went to her. I made sure to keep the blanket wrapped around me. I hugged her while she cried.

"He left me. He didn't say, he just wanted to break up." She cried even more.

"Oh Ginny. I'm sorry sweetie. Why don't I go get us some ice cream and we can stay in here all day talking. I have something shocking to tell you." I told her. She just nodded.

"Don't forget to get dress this time. I don't think to boys would mind though." She laugh quietly.

"That what I have to talk to you about, but I will be back in 10." I said getting dressed.

"Well hurry your ass up."

I finished getting dress before heading down to the kitchen. I walked out to the common room to see it empty. I was thankful for it. I didn't want to run into the fools. I made my way down to the kitchen.

"Hello there Miss. How can Tumbler help you?" one of the elf's said.

"Hi there Tumbler, I was wondering if you could get me a couple things of ice cream?" I asked nicely.

The elf left with a pop, I waited for a minute before Tumbler came back and give me a few different kind of ice cream. I thanked him before leaving. I began walking back to my dorm when I heard laughing around the conor. I stopped walking to listen to who it was.

"Draky come on. You know you want to go have some fun with me." a girl spoke.

"Pansy stop calling me that! I don't want nothing to do with you!" Draco snapped at her.

"But why not? Is it because of that mudblood you been with since we gotten back?" Pansy snapped at him.

"I told you not to say the word in front of me. I explain to you already Pansy, She is my mate!" He growled.

"Not if I have something to do with it!" Pansy yelled walking away.

I waited until I heard Draco move before I began walking back to the dorms, I shouldn't say walking I ran back to the common room.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ginny Pov

I changed in to my comfy clothes when I heard the door close with a bang. I ran out my room to see who it was. I saw Hermione running up the stairs towards me. I stepped in front of her to stop her.