Fighting With Malfoy

You are my world, my everything

You stupid girl, you're gonna be the death of me

So let me go, just let me be

You stupid girl, I love the way you're killing me

(killing me)

You stupid girl (killing me)

You stupid girl

I know I'm a bastard, I'm not a coward

Why can't you see what you're doin' to me?

I'm falling faster, more every hour

Why can't you see what you're doin' to me?

(You stupid girl Framing Hanley)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione Pov

I have been in this house for two days now and every time Mr. Malfoy sees me, he looks like he about to kill me. I have tried to stay away from him, but is hard to do when he is everywhere I go. Like this morning, I got up early to sit out in the garden. It was a beautiful sit until I notice I was being watched. I saw Mr. Malfoy standing on the other side of the garden watching my every move. So I walked off towards the pound they had.

"Why are you still in my house?" Mr. Malfoy rudely asked.

"I am here because your son and wife invited me to stay." I answered with out looking at him.

"You will look at me when I am talking to you Mud--"

"Call me a mudblood and i will show you what I can do!" I snapped at him. I turned around and saw him backing away slowly. "I will not have you ruin my life because your son is my mate! I will deal with you as you are my mate's father and I will not have him hating me!"

"Watch your tou.."

"I will not watch nothing Mr. Malfoy. As you can tell I am not a Mudblood. I am a pure blood. Only pure bloods can become true Veela."

Mr. Malfoy eyes grow wide as can be. I could see he was scared for one. I walked away from him to see Draco standing there. Draco had saw the whole thing, but yet he walked away from me.

"DRACO!" I screamed after him. I tried to run after him but he had disappeared. I didn't know the house well so I went back to my room I was staying in and began to back my bags. I couldn't stay here. I had everything I brought with me, I went to the deck and wrote Draco a note in case he come looking for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's Pov

I watched as Hermione threat me father. I didn't know what to say, I heard what he said to her, but I didn't think she would threat him like that. I need to do more research on Veela's. I saw Hermione walk towards me, I turned around and went to the library I had to get it done before dinner.

I began researching, I didn't find nothing, but what I already know. I laid on the couch to think about what happen today. I figured I need to talk to Hermione before I talk to my father. So I got off the couch and went to her room. She wasn't in her room.Where is she? she has to be in this house? I thought to myself. I went to my father's study and found him in there talking to my mother.

"I want her gone! I don't care that she is a Veela or she is our son's mate. She threaten me and I want her gone now!" My father snapped at my mother.

"Lucius, I will not put my son through the same thing I did. I will not have my son in pain everyday because you cant handle him being happy." my mum said.

"He will be happy with Astoria Greengrass!"(Lucius)

"He will not be happy with her and she is already married." (Narcissa)

"I will do the same thing I did with your mate if I have to. He is part Veela he will get over the mudblood." (Lucius)

"WHAT!!!" I yelled. They didn't know I heard what they had said.

"Your not mother's mate!!" I asked. I cant believe this.

"No I am not. I was married to her before she found her mate. I killed that son of bitch!" My father snapped.

"I will not allow you to lay your filthy hands on my mate! I will kill you myself if I have to father." I growled.

My father got out of his sit and came towards me. I already had moved away from him. I watched as he throw a spell my way, I fell out of the way.

"I will do as I please with that filth. I will not allow my son to mate with that girl!"

"SHE IS A ZABINI!"

"She what?" My mother asked.

"Hermione Grander is Blaise sister, Mia Eva Zabini. She just doesn't know it yet." I told them

My mother stopped my father from causing anymore harm to me or my mate. I couldn't believe I told them. I didn't mean to tell them like this. I left the room to find Hermione, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went back to her bedroom, this time I saw I piece of paper on her bed. I picked it up and read it.

"Draco

I am sorry, I didn't mean to threaten your father, I just couldn't take it no more. My Veela had came out during our argument. I am going to find my real parents. I will owl you when I am finish. Please stay safe. I don't need you hurt because of me.

Draco I hope you can forgive me.. There is something wrong with me. I don't know what it is yet but I plan on finding out. Please do me a favor, ask your mum if she know who is mark Snap is?

Your love,

Hermione."

I re-read the letter before walking out of the room. I ran down stairs to the floo, I know she would go where she comfortable at. I tried to think where she would do, then I remembered she always comfortable in a library. I floo to Hogwarts, I landed in the headmistress office. The headmistress jumped out of her sit when she saw me.

"I am sorry for scaring headmistress, but is Hermione here?" I asked her.

"No dear. she haven't showed up here. is everything alright?" she asked.

"We had gotten into a fight. I am trying to find her. I need to explain everything."

"Have you tried the Weasely's house? I'm sure she would go there and if she didn't go there, there is a good chance she went to her family home."

"Headmistress, she doesn't want nothing to do with the Weasely's after how they treated her and Ginny."

"Hmm.. I'm not sure where she will go then Mr. Malfoy."

"Thank you headmistress, but I need to go."

I floo back to the Manor and stared thinking. I had no clue where she was at. I started to pace when I felt my pain in the back of my head. I fell to my knees due to the pain.

"Hermione." I whispered. I blacked out do to the pain.