Chapter one

The sun beat down on the ground as the scorching hot heat hit the people that inhabited the island. The citizens on Griffin Rock chatted with the others and played in the park. A purple motorcycle with a teen boy sped into the firehouse.

Cody took off his helmet and smiled up at the special ops femme. "Hi Quickshadow! " He greeted cheerfully as he dismounted and his motorcycle transformed to her Cybertronian mode and strolled it the supply room. "Where are the others?" He asked and searched the area.

"Chief Burns and Chase went on patrol and the others went to our base in China, " She explained and bent down to eye level with him. "Do you mind coming along with me to check on the others?" She asked. He nodded before she transformed to her Ausly Benton.

The groundbridge pixelated to its green and blue portal. The pair drove through the portal and reappeared at a place where people were futuristic. Flying cars flew through the air and fan clubs cheering for their favorite rescue bots.

  Cody opened the car door send stepped out, and pushed away the bangs that placed in front of his eyes. He grinned widely as he ran towards Boulder. "Hey Cody!" He greeted happily and ruffled his hair with his digit. Heatwave followed soon after and quietly talked to the others with a simple meet and greet.

"How long has it been since Cody last came. Seems like it has been forever to him, " Heatwave quizzed quietly as he watched the teen run around and take pictures. "Uncertain, " Quickshadow responded simply before turning on her heel back towards base.

A dark light flashed formed the sky and the rescue bots heard the screams and cries of the humans. Quickshadow turned quickly and ran  after Cody but the light grown towards him. She reached out to him,  opening her servo slowly,  hoping to find the boy. 

Her optics widened as the teen wasn't present. Her visor slid down and she clenched her servo tightly when she looked up.

Cody hung by metal chains that attached to a helicopter. The teen boy opened his eyes weakly and stared through his strands of hair. His lips quiver and parted as he yelled.

  "Heatwave! Quickshadow! Boulder!" His cry shattered the air and the others arrived the second after. They all reached out and Quickshadow started chasing after it.

  "Cody! " She yelled out and tried to reach him. She panted heavily and stared at the ground as she stopped her attempted to stop her from leaving. Fury shot through her frame and she shook violently with anger.

Cody shook furiously in the chains,  rocking the helicopter a little. "Get comfortable, you're going to be here for awhile,  Cody, " The voice cooned through the helicopter and her voice sent chills down has spine.

"Quickshadow," He silently whispered to himself and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Who are you! " He shouted angrily. "Something you shall learn soon.  Your some prize if the Autobots care that much about you. I heard that you have helped them more than I can imagine, " She said and flew off.

His screams were shot through the air as the helicopter flew off. Quickshadow breathed heavily and slammed her servo,  clenched tight on the ground. "CODY! " She yelled to the ground. "Contact Optimus and his team, " She ordered sternly before she got up. "Now, " She growled slightly harsher before transforming to her vehicle mode she speeding off to the base.

"Rescue bots, Roll to the rescue."

~
  So how was that for a first chapter. I know it was sort of quick and easy but that's the first idea I had for it. I hope you're enjoy and please leave a comment below.  Thanks.

❤❤ Forever_Souls