Chapter Four

The ground bridge had an abnormal green and blue swirl with a hint of pink as it pixelated. The rescue team including the humans stood by the bots as they waited for what was coming through. The air was still and silent other than sound of the bridge still functioning.

A blue motorcycle followed by a yellow and black muscle car, a large green SUV and a blue and red truck sped out from the ground bridge.  A woman dressed in a nurses outfit stepped out and patted herself down as she approached. "June," She introduced and held out a hand to the chief and gave a small smile.

He nodded and shook her hand before turning towards the others. Bumblebee transformed first and received a hug from Blades.  "BUMBLEBEE!" He shouted and hugged him tighter. He chirped and whirred in response and looked at the others.

Arcee transformed afterwards and the others followed and advanced towards them. "Thank Primus for your arrival," Quickshadow said and felt relief wash over her. "Quickshadow was it?" The femme asked and raised an optic ridge.

She nodded and heard flight engines from above. Quickshadow spun around quickly and grabbed the humans and set them in a corner and tossed a blanket over them. She put a digit over her mouth plate and stood next to the others.

It was silent. Too silent for their pleasure. They heard the stretching and whirling of gears and the loud clanking on footsteps. Metal ones.

Arcee ran next to the door, knelt on one knee pointing her gun forward. Quickshadow put a fist up, visor down with her cold sapphire optics staring towards the door. "'Cons must if tracked us," Bullhead growled and turned to his wrecking mace.

Red blaster fire came towards the special ops femme. Her optics widened and slid to the side as it hit the wall. "We must not let them delay this mission," The Prime said and got one vehicons with his cannon.

Few more entered the building and the spy grabbed Dani and Graham taking them through the bridge. Boulder followed by Blades taken the other two and followed after Quickshadow. The Prime fired again and jumped throughout the portal leaving the other three Autobots behind.

Bulkhead growled and smashed one of the 'Cons helms and smashed another. Bumblebee ran across the area and leaped to the side as he fired rapidly. Arcee dodged one of the vehicons punches and kicked him down. Bumblebee fired again before running through the portal. Arcee and Bulkhead  fired once more and jumped through.

~

They jumped to a newer terrain and the portal behind them closed off. They landed in a base where three other humans were leaning on the rail watching excitedly.

  "Great, more humans!" Ratchet groaned and rubbed the side of his helm.

"We will split into teams," Optimus said sternly and turned to his two teams. "Quickshadow, Arcee,  you will deploy first," He instructed and gave Ratchet a nod before he added in coordinates.

"Bumblebee and Blades, Bulkhead and Boulder," He stared at them and they transformed, ready to deploy next. "Chase, Heatwave,You will accompany me," He added and the two stood by him.

They all left for their destinations leaving the humans and Ratchet behind. "Good luck..." Jack mumbled and looked over at Raf."Where's Miko?" He looked behind himself and glared at Ratchet, eyes wide. Dani,  Graham, Kade and Chief Burns looked around to help them.

"Scrap!" The two boys muttered. June stared around and looked at Ratchet angrily. "Well don't just stand there!  Call the bots and ask if they seen Miko and bring her back!" She growled and the rescue team stepped back a little.