Chapter Two

The special ops femme turned on her heel as she entered the room. She stopped and turned at the large screen. A man in a blue police uniform pressed keys as he was trying to contact someone.

"Oh, Quickshadow,  I apologize, I was just trying to check in with Optimus," Chief Burns said and stepped aside. He turned to leave until he was stopped by the femme.

A slender blue femme stood there staring into the screen. "Is Optimus Prime present?" Quickshadow asked and shifted her weight to be comfortable. "He is on patrol with Bee, I'm his lieutenant, Arcee, " She said and glared at her. "Something wrong?"  She asked again and folded her arms.

"In a matter of fact yes....  Cody,  our human ally, has been kidnapped..." She muttered and looked at the man's facial expression saddened. "I will contact Optimus now, do you have any specific appearance?" Arcee asked and leaned closer to the screen.

"A black helicopter I believe, and a part of purple and slight yellow, " She reported and the bot's optics widened. "Airachnid," She growled and heard small footsteps from behind. "Are these the rescue bots!" The girl exclaimed happily and waved.

The other bit her lower lip and stared at the ground. "I will contact Optimus now,  we will meet at a certain location," Arcee said and shut off the communication after she nodded.

Chief Burns was already attempting at contacting his son. Static cane through the other line and he buried his head in his hands. "Because there was no reply,  doesn't mean that he is..... well gone... it means that it couldn't get through... that's all." She said sternly and walked out the room.

  The door closed behind her and she sighed heavily. "Cody..." She whispered and pressed herself against the wall and lowered herself onto the ground.

~

Cody hung in the dark areas head lowered and feeling the blood flow away from his arms and gotten weaker. His body shook as he broke down in tears at the thought of his family.

  He stared at the energon stained on the walls of the vehicle. Green chunky fluid that trickled from a gap. His lips quivered and his hair was in his view.

"Cody, you will be quite a prize to my collection. Once I'm done getting what I need from you," She coes again and he starts to shake from his tears.

"What do you want from me!" He yelled and thrashed around. She growled as he continued to thrash. She snickered and drove downwards.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He shouted angrily and and shook in his cuffs. "The more you move, it seems the more I want you to my collection. For a immediate execution," She thought  aloud.

"C..y..... c.... Y...o re... d.... " A staticy voice came from his com link. The femme sighed a key out a small chuckle before transforming  and dropping the boy on the cold ground.

He pushed himself up weakly and dropped again. Blood seeped from his arm and felt like it wasn't even attached to him. He looked over and saw his arm bleeding and blood trickling from his cheek. He cried a little and tried to sit up. Airachnid webbed him and picked him up, walking towards her ship.

She walked in and chained him to the ceiling,  the floor far from where he is now. He sniffed and looked at the dark purple and black femme in her cold purple optics. He was hungry, thirsty, bleeding and wanted his family more than he could imagine.

  "Tell me what I want to know and I might just let your death come sooner," She remarked and circles him. He mumbled angrily and denied her offer and looked away.

She smirked and wavered her servos across his face. He growled and she touched him with her acid burn. Blood dripped from the wound and his heart heated out of his chest as she continued to move. "Enjoy this while you can," She muttered and stopped at the doorway of the room. "Your going to be here for awhile. You might just add on to the list of partners lost... although we may need to gather Arcee for this event," She smirked and left a mark before she left.

He screamed although nobody could hear him. He hoped someone would hear him. Tears streamed down his face and he begged.

"Please... Help me!"

~

Second chapter...  Good so far? Hope so. Please enjoy and I will ve updating frequently.