Chapter Eight

"How has the War affected you?"The white and blue femme asked as they hopped down from the rock.

"I....lost many of my friends....my partners...." Arcee muttered quietly as she saw the moment appear before her optics.

"My creators.." She added."It was a lost for many of us, especially Bumblebee...." Her voice trailed off remembering the loss of his voice and the loss of his family.

~

The femme played with the yellow and black sparkling. She giggled and saw her creators watching from the doorway.

His creators smiled at him and told him they had to leave.

"Bye 'Cee," He said his goodbye and walked away with his creators.

She waved and ran to hers and was picked up by her sire.

They were just next door to each other, meaning that it was very easy for them to visit one another.

A 'Con from outside of the area watched then and smirked. He followed the yellow sparkling, Bumblebee to his home.

He snickered and watched his family enter the home.

~

Later that night, sirens blared and fire bots quickly ran into the home. The family next door, Arcee's family was awoken and quickly ran out.

Bumblebee layed his helm against the door frame and the blue femme slowly stepped forward.

"What's wrong Bee?" She asked, slightly concerned.

"My carrier, was not moving...." He said quietly. She gasped and hoped it wasn't true.

"How about your sire," She asked again and the tears form in his optics. "He....He...." He covered his helm in his servos as be sobbed.

"They are dead...." He said  and dropped to the floor, knees drawn to his chest as he learned against the door frame.

Arced didn't have any words. She sat beside him and hugged his arm. The sirens continued to blare, Others started to gather, He lost his creators, Someone done it.

~

"He was someone you cared about," Quickshadow muttered.

"He has comforted me ever since I lost Tailgate....and Cliffjumper..." She whispered.

"Since he lost his voice due to Megatron's wrath and his needs for information he was too stubborn, too brave and didn't give him the info, he payed the  major price. He lost his voice and could of lost his spark," Arcee explained and remembered the moment.

"He has lost so much, we all have," She growled and clenched her servos.

Curiosity was starting to control the special ops femme and she bit her lower lip.

"Was he that bot that seemed to lighten the day," She questioned quietly.

"He lightens practically everyone's day. Always making the children laugh,with Raf translating,  maybe even get something out of Ratchet occasionally," Arcee chuckled and seemed to forget the earlier subject.

"It seems like the two of you are very close," She smirked and turned her helm to the side so the other wouldn't see.

"Even Jack had suggested what you are trying to say,"She mumbled feeling frustrated.

"No one can make you do what you are not pleased with," Quickshadow stated and heard her grumble something.

"Were you trying to say something?" Arcee asked and glared at her. "Your team is much of a family to you, but I say this off of my opinion, that you would have, feelings for this mech, " She raised an optic ridge as if saying if she were correct.

"He has been there when I have needed him most, but again he is family...." Arcee lowered her helm.

Silence passed between them, the two Wheeler biting her lower lip hoping that she had forgotten.

"Optimus had mentioned you one time before, saying that you were a secret agent?" Arcee said, trying to change the topic. "Special Ops femme, I have been able to get in things and get out of them," Quickshadow explained.

  "Much like a Scout," She added. Arcee hummed and stared at the now darkened sky.

"One day has now been made," Quick shadow muttered as she knew it was twelve at night.

~

  "We have to get home Jack, I'm sure your family is wondering where you are too Rafael," June said only referring to her son and Raf.

"But Miko is still out there and could be hurt..... Or even worst," Jack buried his head in his hand.

"The team is still out there continuing on with their search until Cody is found," Ratchet reassured and continued scanning for Decepticons.

"What about Miko!" Raf questioned and ran up to him. "Yes, yes....her too," He grumbled.

"Would you like me to bridge you home, Ms. Darby?" Ratchet asked turning half way.

"No, stay focused on searching for Cody and Miko," The nurse smiled and opened her car door, her son sitting in the front and the younger boy in back.

Ratchet watched from his current area area as they backed out and drove down the tunnel. Dani had fallen asleep on Kade's shoulder, Graham rested his head on his hand while positioned on his knee and Chief Burns was still trying to keep himself awake.

~

  June drove from the base, the doors closing and shielding it from the humans who hadn't known.

They drove few miles from the base when they saw a helicopter not far from them.

June tilted her head a bit and shrugged it off. She heard the door click and looked at her own to make sure it wasn't hers.

She looked at the rear view mirror and saw a woman with black hair, purple streaks and cold purple eyes in between her two children covering their mouths.

She screeched to a halt and stared at the back if her car. She searched the car desperately and got out her car and searched more.

She pulled out her phone, dialing the base number.

"June, is something wrong?" Ratchet's voice came through her phone.

Her lips quivered as she sobbed, "The children were kidnapped!"