Chapter Seven

The cool air beat against their metal frame as the trees waved as if to say hello.

  The red mech grumbled something before looking over to Optimus.

  "What if....we don't.... find Cody?" Heatwave mumbled and shoved a branch away.

"We should not lose hope in  the search to find Cody. " The Prime remarked. "Yet, we don't know where he is.." Chase interjected and his visor clicked as it lowered to his optics.

They stared at the high trees and the dark cave that lay ahead. Heatwave froze at the sight and heard the howling wind.

  It was getting dark soon, they knew that. "We must make haste. Cody will not survive long without his proper needs," Optimus Prime noted and started climbing down the hill.

  The two rescue bots exchanged glances and nodded before following after him.

~

A man stared at the ground and gripped the countertop angrily. The small light flickered in the narrow room.

His reflection brought it back towards him and he huffed angrily. He heard a soft knock of the door. He didn't respond.

The door opened and the girl jumped slightly. "I'm sorry, Dad... I didn't know you were in here..." Dani muttered brought the door back towards her.

  "It's alright Dani, Imma go," He sighed and cracked open the door before slipping out. The girl nodded and looked at her shoes before looking at the door.

"You're not the only one who misses Cody..." She sighed and felt herself coming to tears.

She stared at the window and watched the sheets of rain batt against it.

Jack and Raf were panicking in the human area, pacing the room with their hand on their head." She could be hurt, or even CAPTURED!" Jack panicked and plopped to the couch.

Graham and Kade exchanged glances  and Kade rested his head on his hand."Was she your girlfriend or something," The fireman asked and raised a brow.

"No! Just someone I cared much about!" He snapped back but dwelled on the thought.

Raf stared at her guitar and let a tear slip away. Ratchet glanced over at him and sighed heavily before wiping away his tear.

"I will contact her and see if she responds, but until then, we must hope for the best..." He signed.

"I was actually enjoying this peace and quiet without her."

~

Miko shook vigorously in the chains. She grunted and felt a small pain come to her hand. She tossed her head back and glared at her hand.

She stared at the torn skin and the blood trickling out from the wound. She shifted over and brought her head to her hand and pressed it against her lips.

"Are you alright?" Her cellmate asked. Slightly embarrassed, she fell into her original position and stared at the younger boy.

"Ya, just a cut," She replied and looked at the chain that had fresh blood on it. He sighed forcefully and heard the daggers moving along the floor,  getting closer.

  "Ugh!" Miko yelled and looked at the femme that approached. "What do you want from me or him!" She shouted angrily. "Get scrapped!"

"Ah, quite the brave one, aren't we?" She remarked and circled her slowly."A true prize, along with Cody.."

"Tell me, where are they! " She snapped suddenly, Cody jumped. "Who?" The boy asked as she was just inches away from him.

"The Rescue bots have gone extinct for long ago...I heard they were, still present and they would be as great of a prize a you puny humans."

His head leaned back away from her larger helm. "Then why did you capture me and not them when you had the chance!" He shot back and stared at her cold purple optics.

  "I like to have some sport, competition. I know a few have done it, although most never really had the chance to live any longer, " She smirked when she saw the fear in his eyes grow.

"Let me go fetch you some more company....preferably Autobots,"She remarked before transforming and flying off.

"I miss them," He whispered and watched his tear slip off his face onto the floor. The sound of it hit the ground made him only want to cry more.

"The Autobots will come for us..." The girl muttered before looking out into a distant."They always do." "But in the meantime....we can try to do our plan to escape," Cheerfully she added.

He nodded and relaxed a little as she turned towards her."She wants something from us," The boy said and she rolled her eyes and smirked.

"No duh Sherlocks,"She pointed out."I mean like...both of us. She wouldn't just take both of us and kill one without needing something from that one," He shot back as he raised his hand on defense and immediately put it back down after the aching pain.

Her lips parted when her stomach growled."We need to escape," She simply said.

"It's getting dark....." Cody muttered sadly as he glanced at the small patch of light that shined from the hole.

Her phone rang in her back pocket and she grinned. She tried to grab it but was unsuccessful. She frowned and looked at him.

"Any luck on getting from your chain? She asked and he stared at her with confusion in his eye.

He smiled weakly and showed her his free arm. He closed his eyes and she stared at him until realization struck her.

He was losing blood fast.

~

I might end the book soon. O.O

It's getting a little boring and I need more inspiration. I might continue on...or not.

Either way, new book, whatever the title may be.

Still don't know.

Or I might update every two weeks. Just to let you know I'm not dead.

Any who....have a great day.