Chapter Five

The two stepped from the Green and blue swirl, one holding up a gun at the surrounding and the other, visor down.

"It's clear," The femme said and switched to her servos. The dark area sent a chill down their spinal cord as they started to walk.

Silence passed between the two as they started to walk towards a small light at the end. Quickshadow stopped at the sound of steps. "Something is ahead," She noted and hid behind a boulder.

"Decepticons," Arcee growled when she saw the painting of dark purple  and a hint of red."Can you fight?" The two wheeler quizzed.

"Would Taekwondo and Martial arts be considered as fighting,?  She questioned knowingly. The slender blue femme smirked and ran into the mine. "I honestly don't understand why they would bridge us to an Energon mine," Arcee complained and heard the rapid firing of 'Cons.

Arcee charged at one and jumped in the air as she fired. Quickshadow stepped back as the vehicons swung a punch. She stepped out to the side and watches the vehicons stumbled into the rocks with a smirk. She punched his lights out before running off to another.

  Arcee kicked one down and fired at his helm. She tumbled forward and pushed herself up into a back flip and pressed her gun against the Decepticons helm and watched it blow. The femme felt a big impact hit her from behind and flew to the rocks, crumbling down.

Quickshadow punched the one in front and roundhoused the other before running over. She vented heavily and helped her partner up. "I might have an idea," Arcee muttered as she gotten up.

"We might have to blow the mine but evacuate as soon as possible,"She explained and stretched her cables. The white and blue femme nodded and stood at her side as more 'Cons approached.

"3.... 2...  1!" Arcee counted and shot at one of the Energon crystals. Quickshadow jumped over one of the vehicons and transformed to her Aisle Benton. Arcee flipped over one and transformed speeding off as the blow approached them. The explosion impacted them and they flew off, transforming to their Cybertronians mode and landing. Rocks crumbled underneath their weight and the two stood up.

"Arcee to base, we need a new bridge to different location," Arcee called in and looked at the high cliff that led to elsewhere and the canyon around them. Static. "Perfect..." She grumbled and turned to her partner.

"We have to climb from here," She sighed and set her servo on the rock. "That won't be necessary," Quickshadow smirked and the other looked at her quizzically. Quickshadow launched her grappling hooks and started to lift up quickly.

Arcee jumped up and grabbed her servo as they started to make it up the cliff.

~

Cody still body hung there on the chains in the dimmed area. Dried blood still on his face, his arm numb and his face still streaming tears.

Airachnid came in with a web dangling from her digit. "Cody, you have company... Well for now you do," She remarked and hung the girl in chains. Her pink and black pigtails stood up on her head and the two toys that were on her belt seemed to ve falling off. "You won't get away with this!  When Bulk gets here, he is gonna smash you into a pile of scrap!" She threatened and shook in her chains.

"So your the missing boy that the team went looking for, huh?" She asked and stared at him. She looked at his injuries and the burn on his face. He didn't respond and she looked a little closer.

"Get to know each other, others will soon join the party," She smirked and left the room. "Well... Cody..... What ya wanna do?" She asked and his head shot up. "How do you know my name?" He asked suspiciously. "Spider butt had said it earlier," She chuckled slightly at the name and stared at him.

"I'm Miko, a full wrecker," she grinned proudly. "Well... you already know me then," He smiled slightly and glared at the wall. "They are looking for us.." She assured and wiggled around. "While we are here.... we can't make an awesome plan to...." She looked around cautiously. "Escape!" She whispered.

  He didn't know if he liked the plan or not, but he just nodded. "Quickfire..." He muttered and stared at the ground

~

   The sky was grey as the thunder clapped and split the sky. Humans hid in their houses and watched the purple motorcycle followed by a purple and white race car and a recycling truck.

A vehicle roamed the island as it scouted for Autobots or Rescue teams. Quickfire turned and her tires screeched in protest. She transformed and looked up at the large vehicon.

Blurr smiled nervously and stepped aside and Salvage helped any humans who tried to get past them. She clicked her thin metal digits. "I guess the fighting dirty skills will come in handy." she remarked and walked up to it as it aimed a cannon at her helm.

"I heard about you Decepticons.. Heard some stuff, quite the best aren't we?" She said and it's cannon started to warm up. Blurr gasped and started to run towards her.

She kicked the cannon away and watched it fire into the sky. She kicked it down from the chest and clicked her shoulder plates. "Where are they?" She growled and pressed her pede against his chassis.

"They left," He simply said and squirmed under her grip. "What are you gonna do about it?" She asked again and looked at his red optic. He remained quiet and stood still.

"Maybe you don't hear me the first time, I don't want to argue because I know that it would be no use. Where are they, and no tricks," She growled and stared at him.

He pushed her off she transformed with the engine blasting to her. She yelled and stepped back as the heat suddenly hit her. She growled send transformed as she sped down towards him.

Salvage and Blurr watched her and transformed after her. "I'm finding my creators," She muttered send sped up.  The purple femme transformed and hit a building with her pede. She pounced off and her boosters on the back of her legs activated.

She gripped the 'Cons wing and climbed up. "Where's the team!" She growled and steadied herself on the Decepticon. It spiraled ans barreled rolled as it tried to get rid of her.

She lost grip and fell from the 'Con. Her optics widened and she started to fall. Blurr transformed caught her before she hit the ground and set her down. "You're pretty fast for someone who practically wants to leave everyone he sees behind," She commented and started to walk.

"But I was so close..." She muttered sadly. "Yet so far!" she sighed and transformed. "The search is on," She said and sped off.

~
  Hope this was good. Enjoy your life.

- Forever_Souls