Chapter 6

*Start of Author's Note*

So here is the next chapter. Not my greatest (it's actually a mess), but here it is. I promise next chapter is going to be better and less agsty, and Cake will finally start having fluffy moments and the ball will start really rolling soon. I'm going to try to start updating once a week, so expect a chapter every Wednesday. 

Until next time!

Warning: homophobic language and talk of suicidal thoughts

*End of Author's Note*

Numb. That's all I feel. Numbness because one of my deepest darkest secrets may haven't gotten out. Numbness because it has gotten out and I don't know how to prove it's not true. Numbness because I'm such a dumbarse for screwing up and forgetting to take them off before leaving the house. Numbness because I just don't know what to feel now.

I'm feeling anger too.

I'm just feeling so angry that I managed to put myself in this situation. I'm just so angry at myself for someone figuring out my deepest darkest secret. And I am just so angry at myself for making such a little mistake like wearing bright pink underwear with white shorts.

And now, I am going to do whatever I can to deny he saw that. I am going to do whatever I can to prove that what he saw wasn't true.

I controlled my face so it doesn't portray any emotion, what so ever. "I don't know what you're talking about." I coldly told him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm sure you don't. The pretty pink cloth on your arse is still telling a different story."

"One, you need to stop staring at my arse. It's rude, disgusting, and I don't play like that. And two, I'm just wearing my boxer briefs, not that big of a deal." I said nonchalantly.

"Calum, it's clear as day that you are wearing panties!" He practically yelled out.

"I'm not wearing panties." I growled out, starting to feel my control over my emotions lessen.

"It's not a big deal Calum. I'm not going to judge you if you are." Luke said, voice loaded with concern.

"I'm not wearing panties!" I said just a bit louder, losing even more control.

"It doesn't matter Calum. It's not a big deal. They actually look really nice on you." Luke continued to say, but at this point it's like his words aren't even registering anymore.

"I'M. NOT. WEARING. PANTIES." I practically screamed out, shoving Luke so hard that he fell flat on his arse. All control has been lost at this point and now I've officially pissed Luke. Great.

Luke looked shocked for a moment or two, probably surprised that someone quite a few inches shorter then him had overpowered him so easily, I'm surprised too by my own strength. But he quickly shook that shock up, jumped up from the ground, and started storming his way over to me. And let me tell you this, he was scary. He was so scary that I backed up straight into the wall.

Luke got right into my personal space, completely trapping me up against the wall and I am terrified what he might do next. I know I deserve it though.

"Look, I know in that little messed up of yours, you have this image of yourself you think everyone is expecting you to be. But let me tell you this, no one gives a f*ck. This perfect little image of yourself is bullshit Calum. No one is going to care if you're a 'fagg*t' or if you like to wear panties or whatever else there is that you think might be wrong for you. Most of the world probably won't give two f*cks about who you like or what you wear." Luke spits into my face.