Love and Basketball

Disclaimer: I do not own any photo's, Songs or video's used in this book.

There Will Be Sexual Context in This Book And Swearing......Just a heads up

Warning: This book may make you want to comment, vote, follow me or even recommend to your friends.... Which is perfectly fine with me. Happy reading and don't forget to comment, vote and of course recommend. *Slowly Editing*

Welcome to Love and Basketball. If your looking for something perfect this isn't your book. If your looking for something with no grammatical errors. Sorry this isn't your book either. If your looking for something with no swearing or people yelling "Nigga" then you might wanna find another book. BUT if your looking for something entertaining, Heart warming, something that will have you at the edge of your seat then continue reading. Yes this is my first book so in the beginning it wont be Amazing but if you keep reading, Trust me when i say it does get better. Anyways happy reading and don't forget to comment,Vote, Recommend and Enjoy~ Love Nikki.J♡•♡

Here are some characters

Hey, my name is Nyesha Jenkins and I am 17 years old. I am also in my senior year of high school. My favourite colour is blue. I was born on September 5th 1997 and I'm turning 18, I have a car and it's a Honda civic Si 2006 4-door. (Yes I do know a lot about cars, blame my brother) I am 5'8 and I have 2 sisters 1 brother. I am Jamaican and I love Caribbean music. When I'm older I want to be in the WNBA. My hair is naturally long and I do not wear makeup. I don't have a boyfriend but I'm cool without one. And another thing basketball is my pride and joy and no man will ever take that away from me.

Hey, my name is Diamond Brown and I am 17 years old. I am in my senior year of high school. My favourite colour is PURPLE.I was born on September 3rd 1997. I have a car and it's a 2014 Audi R8. I am 5'10 and I have 1 sister 1 brother (so 2 siblings). I am Jamaican and I love Caribbean music. My hair is naturally long and I don't wear makeup.Last but not least fashion and dancing is my happiness and I just love it.

Hey, my name is Nia Sparks and I'm 17 years old. I'm in my senior year of high school. My favourite colour is pink. I was born on September 10th 1997. I have a car and it's a Lexus LFA. I am 5'9 and I have a brother and a sister. I am Jamaican and I love to dance to any type of music (especially Caribbean). My hair is naturally long and is don't wear make up. I don't have a boyfriend but I'm enjoying the single life. When i am older I want to be a fashion designer and own my own stores.Last but not least, Fashion is my passion.

Those are some of the main characters........

Now Lets start the book