Chapter 24: I Want You Back

Monday Morning~Nyesha's POV

I woke up to an annoying noise coming from my phone. I looked at my phone and just as i suspected the noise that decided to wake me up in the morning was the same exact sound that disturbed my sleep last night. Gossip. Yesturday i went on my twitter and this girl was saying a load of bull about me. So i just posted a tweet saying "Look at these looking at bi***es, Talking sh*t on twitter then talkin' bout how i'm bitter". On that tweet i got 450 retweets. Of course Mary being Mary fought back by saying "Some people need to learn to keep there mouths shut". Me being fed up with talking to her just said "Some people need to learn to keep there legs closed". And that's when it was diclaried Twitter Beef, Just remembering that made me wanna laugh, i could just imagine Mary's face when she red my come backs. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily hygine. When i got out of the shower i disided to wear my lazy clothes, which was....

Black Swag Sweatshirt

Skinny Jeans

Black Vans

When I finished getting ready, i got Alexis ready, Made her breakfast then waited for the bus to come with her. When the bus finally came, i gave her a kiss on the check then Drove my Ferrari to Dustin's house. When i knocked on the door, Jazzy answered it, She sent me a quick hi before running upstairs to get ready for school. After what felt like hours Dustin finally came downstairs and when he saw my Ferrari his Jaw hit the floor.

***************End Of The Day At School~Janessa's POV

I walked out of the class dancing, my french test was over and i'm pretty sure that i aced it. I went to my locker and put away my binder and books. When i closed my locker i came face-to-face with Jacob.

Me: Jacob, what are you do---

He pulled my into a kiss and i wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt like forever till i felt his lips on mine. He asked for entrance and i accepted, i let out a moan when his tounge explored my mouth. He pulled away and gave me a big smile

Jacob: Did you feel that?

I nodded my head and he smiled more if that was even possible. I looked around and i think the whole school was there

Jacob: Good, Now remember that feeling when i ask you a question

Before i could process any thoughts about what he was gonna ask, he snapped his fingers then three guys came out of the french room. One holding a Boombox,The other was holding a cell phone and AUX Cord and the last one was holding a small box. The first guy put down the sterio, hooked up the cord then pressed play on the phone. The beat plays and i instantly know the song that was playing..... African Queen.

(Flashback)

It was the grade one valentines dance and i was sitting in the conner admiring the disco lights when someone blocked my view.

Me: Um... Excuse me your blocking my view?

??: I'm sorry i didn't know (Sits beside me) Why aren't you dancing?

Me: (Looks Down) Nobody asked me to dance

??: Oh, well my name is Jacob and i am officially asking you to dance?

Me: Really?

Jacob: Yup, and what's your name?

Me: I'm Janessa

Jacob: hm... Janessa, That's a pretty name

Me: Thanks, now come on lets go dance

(Flashback over)

He grabbed my hand and we started dancing and just when i thought it couldn't get any better....It Did.

The music stopped and he handed me the small box and my heart almost skipped a beat, i openned the box and inside it was...................An earing. You gotta be kidding me. Here i am thinking it was a wedding ring. The crowd looked anxious to see what was in the box, i showed it to them and they all looked as confused as me.

Jacob: Do you like it?

Me: Love it (Fake Smile)

Jacob: i know you and your lying, so tell me, what were you expecting?

Me: well, i was k-kinda sorta expecting a wedding ring?

Jacob: Oh (Scratches back of head) i was totally off huh?

Me: y---

I got cut off by more music but this one was more upbeat, and as soon as the first word was said i knew the song......Marry you by: BrunoMars. I looked at him and he was smiling. When the chours kicked in he started singing.

Jacob:

Cause it's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.

Hey baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,

Or is it this dancing juice?

Who cares baby,

I think I wanna marry you.

The music stopped then out of no where anythony comes and hands Jacob the ring. Jacob thanks him then goes back to what he was doing.

Jacob: Janessa, Your my bestfriend, My Joy, my pride, My everything. I have always loved you. I started loving you when we were in grade one and you looked so pretty and you were always so funny. But i knew i was in love with you when i first talked to you. On valentines day in the first grade. Well, that love never died it just grew every single day. I know everytime we hang out i joke around by throwing in an " I love you". But Janessa i don't love you, i'm In love with you. I don't want you to be the best thing i never had, so as Beyonce says "If you like it, then you should've put a ring on it". (Get's on one Knee) He took out the ring and I almost fainted. Lord, that rock is HUGE. That's when he popped the question.

Jacob: So Janessa, will you please make me the happiest man alive and be my Wifey?

Janessa: Hell yah

The Crowd bursted out into cheers and even Anthony ran over to me and gave me a big hug. Jacob ran over to me and wouldn't stop kissing me, it made me feel.. Kinda nice. After all the hugging and kissing and congradulatining, i left the school with my baby in my arms and my boo on my arm