Chapter 36: All Falls Down

This chapter is dedicated to danielle_danielle. She inspired me to write this so here is an early update. To thank her for me updating early go read her books love me again and her second book Breaking point also This Chapter is gonna be pretty short so don't be mad at me. Oh and in this Chapter there will be a few Hints :D. Enjoy the Chapter

Nyesha's POV

I was sitting in class waiting for the bell when I got a text.

Text convo

Janessa: someone's stalking me

Me: Seriously

Janessa: yes, and she won't stop starring at me

Me: confront her about it

Janessa: She's coming over here

End of text convo

Mr. Richardson snatches my phone away and I roll my eyes.

Mr.R: Ms. Jenkins please don't roll your eyes in my classroom

Me: Mr. R please don't take away my phone..... oops to late

Bell Rings

I get up out of my seat and grab my cell phone off his desk before running to the gym for our basketball game. Right now were in the semi-finals. When I enter the change room most of the girls are almost done changing so I quickly change and go out side.

**** Beginning of the game****

Coach: okay girls it is really important for you guys to work you asses off because if we win we go to the finals. Our school has never gotten this close to the finals before. Captain say something

Me: What team?

E/B: TIGERS

Me: WHAT TEAM????

E/B: TIGERS

me: I SAID WHAT TEAM?!?

E/B: TIGERS

Me: good, now no matter what happens in this game were always gonna be a team. If we lose, we lose as a team. Its no ones fault it just wasn't our victory. Now Tigers on three.

E/B: 1.........2........3......... TIGERS

****

We were down 5 points but we had the ball. They checked it to Nia and she dribbled down the court. She passed to Janice who dribbled some more before doing an ankle breaker crossover. With the open space Janice passed to me and I did a layup. 3 more points. The other team started with the ball. #7 tried to pass to #37 but Janice blocked it. It was our ball again. Janice passed to one of our teammates Stacy and she dribbled passed the free point line the made a jump shot. Swish. 1 More point. I checked the ball to #4 and she passed to #21. I was blocking #21 and Janice had #4. #21 called out to #4 and #4 Passed back to #21. When #21 tried to do a lay-up, she elbowed me in the stomach and they called it a foul. So i got 2 Free throw shots.

Narrators POV

Nye was breathing in and out as she stood on the free throw line. She looked at the clock and there was only 20 seconds left, So after she made these shots, if she missed they would have 20 seconds to score again. Nyesha closed her eyes and tried to remember what Tyronne taught her.

1. Keep your Balance.

2.Keep your Elbow straight.

3. Focus your Eyes on the rim

Nyesha started dribbling the ball, looked up then took the shoot. Swish " okay were tied" Nyesha thought to herself. Nyesha started dribbling, looked up again and took the shot. It hit the back board but one of her teammates grabbed it. She passed to Janice who passed to Nia who finally passed back to Nyesha. Forgetting to be nervous Nyesha dribbled up the court.