Chapter 29: Hard Times

Nyesha's POV

After about 1 hour and 25 minutes of driving we were finally at the holding room my heart almost stopped. This is were they kept him, Dustin wasn't a criminal and Dustin wasn't a murder. He didn't deserve this. I walked up to the counter but was soon distracted by 7 other officers struggling to bring Janessa, Jada and Tyronne into the building. Two of them were holding Jada, another two were holding Tyronne and the last three were attempting to keep a tight grasp on Janessa.What the hell Is today put everybody Nyesha cares for In a prison cell day.When they walked passed me I asked one of the officers to let me talk to them. Relunctlesly he agreed and once he let go of them Jada started looking at one of the officers funny.

Tyronne: Jada, what the hell you doing?

Jada: That man smelled like cheetos and piss talking bout "You want the ride of your life" like no bitch #Swerve

Tyronne: You want me to go talk to him real quick for you babe,

Jada: See tyronne stuff like that is what get us here

Me: what happened?

Tyronne: All i did was threaten the man, but you on the other hand just had to be jealous and hit the lady

Me: are you gonna tell me what happened?

Tyronne: im not doing it

Me: Can someone tell me the full story?

Jada: Well This is what happened

(Flashback)

Jada POV (just for flash back)

I was waiting in the shower for Tyronne to come and bring me a towel. Before I hear someone knock on the door and Tyronne's footsteps.

I heard the door knob jiggle than Tyronne walks in. I stick my hand out and try to grab the towel out of his hands, but Tyronne likes to play so he wouldn't hand me my towel. So I got mad and said "Tyronne you better hand me my towel it is wild water kingdom cold up in here" I guess that grabbed his attention cause I grabbed the towel and shoved him out the bathroom. once i was fully dressed i made my way the door. As i was walking down the stairs i saw Tyronne with his towel was hanging off his hips talking to the officers who were standing at the door. One was a guy who didnt pay attention to what he was wearing but was staring at me and the other officer who was a girl was eye raping MY MAN. I walked up to Tyronne and the male officer looked me up and down bitting his lip. I felt Tyronne's grip around my waist tighten.

*MP=Male Police*

*FP= Female Police*

Jada: Can we help you guys?

MP: We need Tyronne Jenkins

Tyronne: and what can Tyronne do for you?

FP: if your Tyronne a lot of things (Looks at Tyronne's towel)

Jada: Do you wanna get cut.. or Nah?

FP: is that a threat.... or Nah? (Molking me)

Jada: Keep looking at my man and it will be a promise

Tyronne: (laughs)

Jada: Boy, go put on some clothes

Tyronne walks off and the female officer starts watching my mans booty so i step in front of her and she cusses her teeth.

Jada: Can i help you?

FP: No

MP: We need Tyronne Jenkins

Jada: and why is that?

MP: well we have to take Tyronne in because an anonymous source called in about a shoot down