Part 25

Hi Friends so here I'm with the episode as you all were waiting so let's start...

-------------------------------

Previous Episode : Swasan romance and Laksh's evil intentions...

-------------------------------

Episode 25

Sense 1

In Laksh's Cabin

Laksh(sweetly) : so miss....what's you name...???

Girl(seducingly) : Sonia...but you can call me (flirting) Soni it's my Nick name...

Laksh(monologue) : Omg she is already giving me hints Laksh your train is on track wow...

As Laksh was lost in his thoughts Sonia gets up from her chair and touches his for head showing her concern

Sonia(keeps her hand on his for head with fake concern) : What happened sir all you alright

Laksh came to senses and was smirking evilly he holds her hand and she straightly lands on his lap...

Laksh(caressing her body shamlessly) : you know you are so much Hot baby I just want to eat you....

Sonia(gives a grin) : so who is stoping you Sir....

Listening to his he captured his lips in a kiss his hands were shamelessly roaming on her body and after breaking the kids he was about to kiss her again but they were disturb by a knock...

Both make themselves presentable and Laksh said

Laksh(irritated) : come in...

The door opens and an employ came there to take some signs......
After that employ left Laksh again dragged Sonia and was about to kiss her but she stops him by keeping her finger on his lips..

Sonia(keeping her finger on his lips) : wait Handsome I think it's not a good place to romance why don't we go out and(playing with his shirt buttons) enjoy where no one can disturb us what's say....

Laksh(smiles evilly) : wow darling you are too much intelligent ok come let's go....

He holds her hand and was about to drag her with him but she didn't move

Laksh(asks) : what happened why you stoped....

Sonia(fake smile) : Nothing I just want to correct my dress you go I'll come in few minutes....

Laksh(grins) : ok come soon baby....

As soon as he left from there she takes out her mobile and msg someone....
"We are coming make sure everything is perfect ok"

Other side reply
"Don't worry everything is perfect you just relax...."

After seeing reply she again hides her mobile in her purse and left for parking area where Laksh was waiting for her impatiently

They both sat in car and left to a Hotel where they had book the room...

-------------------------------

Sense 2

IN HOTEL ROOM

Both Laksh and Sonia enters in a sweet which usually used for couple honeymoon but here they were using just to satisfy there lust...

Without wasting anytime Laksh pins her to the wall and started to kiss her...

Laksh(caressing her body) ; OMG you are so hot babe(kissing her neck ) I can't even express....