Part 29

Hi Guys Long time no see...so without any delay let's start...

------------------------------

Previous Episode : SwaSan Consummation...!!!

------------------------------

Episode : 29

Sense - 1

IN SwaSan Room

It was a bright morning which was rising...with new hopes...and new dreams...hope of happiness...and dreams to be forever someone special...

Sunrays slowly falls in our Heavenly couple who were sleeping with a blessed smile in each other's embrace...

Sanskaar was the one who open her eyes and the first thing which he sees was her most beautiful wife...sleeping peacefully in his embrace...

Swara who feels sunrays...I'm her face nuzzles her face more in Sanskaar's chest making him smile widely...

He sees her face is covering with her long black silly hair...blocking his view...he gently tuckles them behind her ear...and place a small peck on her forhead...

Swara who was in deep sleep feels his touch and a bright smile appears on her face...making Sanskaar's heart skip a beat...he was just seeing Swara...and was remembering there last night moments...

Just then he sees Swara opening her eyes...he closed his eyes and pretend to sleep...as he wanna know what will Swara do when she will see herself in his embrace...

Swara slowly open her eyes...and sees herself in Sanskaar's embrace that too Naked...she was sgovk3d first...but then she remembers her confession and there intense romance...

She blushed seeing herself...then she sees Sanskaar...who was pretenting to sleep...she sees his feathers and becomes mesmerized...she have a soft peck on his forhead...then on his eyes...one by one...

Sanskaar was enjoying Swara's attention and was controlling himself from losing control..as he wanna see what HIS SWARA can do more...

He then gives a wet kiss on his right cheek...and then on left...and then peck on his nose...she sees his rough lips...

She caress his rough lips with her soft hands...She just want to kiss him...and she do...

As soon as she place her soft petals of lips on his rough lips Sanskaar was shocked  with her action...but he came to senses too...she was about to withdraw herself but...

But Sanskaar  rolls on her and pins her beneath him...not breaking the lip lock...Swara becomes shocked with Sanskaar's action as she was thinking that he is sleeping...

Sanskaar started to kiss her widely...making Swara shocked...soon she came out from her shock and started to respond with equal passion making Sanskaar smile during the kiss...

After getting almost breathless they both break the kiss...and Swara hugged Sanskaar being  shy extremely...making Sanskaar Smiles...

Soon he broke the hug and see Swara...who was looking extremely pretty...from his eyes...Swara's cheek were red with shyness...and Sanskaar was enjoying...his wife's cute expressions..

Sanskaar(naughtily and pinning her beaneath him) : I never knew that my wife is this much naughty...Swara becomes red fully with embaressment...well but I really enjoyed my wife's attention...

Swara(shy and don't know what to say) : I...I..was..just...

Sanskaar(raised his eye brow in questioning manner) : You was just...??? (Naughtily)Oh now I get it...you was trying...to take advantage of my situation...(smirks making Swara red with embaressment)naughty Girl...