Part 30

Hi Guys long time no see...I know you all must be waiting for this ff...but what to do I have other ffs too...but don't worry now first I'll end this ff then will continue others...!!!

------------------------------

Previous Episode : SwaSan Hot Romance...!!!

------------------------------

Episode : 30

It was almost Noon and Swasan were sleeping yet...why you all know well...

Soon there was a knock on door...Swara lazily open her eyes...and blushed hard seeing Sanskaar sleeping by placing his head on her chest...

She tries to push him...but he was hugging her tightly from waist...and nuzzles his face more in her chest...

Swara(blushing and pleading) : Sanskaar...please get up...someone is knocking the door...

Sanskaar(in sleepy voice) : don't disturb Swara...I'm sleepy...(kiss on her chest making her blushed like red tomoto and again sleeps)and you sleep too...

Swara(pleads) : Sanskaar please...what will Maa think about us...please let me go...please...

Sanskaar(sees Swara and said by pouting) : you always care about other not me...yar I'm your husband...we are newly wedded couple...(naughtily)Maa will understand...now sleep...

Ap(from outside knocking the door and calls them) : Swara Sanskaar please open the door...Swara...

Swara(pleads) : Sanskaar look Maa is calling...please let me go and let me see what she wanna talk..

Sanskaar(release her from his grip) : ok go...but come soon...

Sanskaar frees Swara...and covers his head with pillow...Swara wears her nighty which was on floor...and pick up Sanskaar's clothes...and correct the room...

As due to last night and morning love making session she was having difficulty in walking but still She managed...as she don't wanna make Sanskaar guilty about this....So she walks slowly...and opens the door and see AP standing there with a slightly worried expressions...

Swara(worried) : sorry Maa...actually we were sleeping...I...

Ap see marks on Swara's neck and becomes happy...and then explains her...

Ap(smiles) : No Need to be sorry Swara...I know you both are newly wedded couple...so you both also need privacy...I wouldn't have disturb you both...(worriedly)but it's important...

Swara(asks) : what happened Maa...you are looking worried...is everything ok???

Ap(explains her the matter) : Swara...wo...Gagodia Family has come...to meet you...I tried to say No...but they are saying they will not go before meeting you...

Listening to Gagodia family name...Sanskaar who was trying to sleep...open his eyes...and sees Swara and Ap...

Swara(nervously) : Maa you go...I'll come...

Ap(smiles) : ok...but come fast...

Swara closed the door and turns to see Sanskaar sitting on bed showing his six packs...hehe😉😉😉

Swara(nervous) : Sanskaar wo...

Sanskaar(sternly) : no need to say Swara I heard everything...(angrily)I don't understand what they want now...

Swara(seeing Sanskaar's anger she tries to walk faster but due to pain her foot stumbles and she fell) : Sanskaar...they...ahhh

Swara who was coming towards Sanskaar...stumbles due to pain in between her thighs and fell on floor...Sanskaar hurriedly went towards her...and makes her sits on bed...