Part 31

Hi Guys I'm back...so let's start without any delay...I hope you all are enjoying this little and last twist of story...so here we go...

------------------------------

Previous Episode : Swasan light romance and Ragini's demand from Swara...!!!

------------------------------

Episode : 31

IN MM

IN Lounge

Swara was shocked as well as sad angry and what not...the person whom she once consider her ideal was now ordering her to leave her culprit like he is an innocent person...

Sanskaar who was shocked and looking blankly at Ragini...was the one who roared in anger...making whole Gagodia Family shiver with fear...

Sanskaar(angrily shouts making all shiver) : ENOUGH... you all get out from my house right now...before I call the security...and (points towards Ragini)you Ragini how could you even say this to Swara...a girl who is molested you wanted her to forgive her culprit and let it go easily...I ask from you...if you was in place of Swara...and someone has said you to forgive your culprit what would you have done??? (Shouts with full instensity)Tell me Dammit...

Ragini(scared from Sanskaar's outburst but composed herself and said mockingly) : oh please Sanskaar stop your this lecture...I'm talking to Swara...(shows her finger and said with attitude)you have no right to say something about my husband like this...and you first see in yourself then point finger on my husband's character...

Swara who was standing with teary eyes becomes shocked listening to Ragini...and Sanskaar was too looking at Ragini with angry as well as confused expressions...

Ap(asks angrily) : what are you saying...say it clearly and my son is not cheap like your so cold husband...dare you to say anything about him...

Ragini(taunts) : Ohhh really...then let me show you your dear innocent and obedient son true face...(tells Swara mockingly)see Swara and then tell whther I'm wrong or your husband...

Saying so she get out some pics from envelop and throws infront of swara...all photos fell in Swara's feet...she picks one pic and then what are sees makes her whole world apart...

She sees the pic in which a girl wearing seductive dress is sitting in Sanskaar's lap...guys remember when Sanskaar hire a girl to seduce Laksh,..that girl seduce Sanskaar too...it's that time pics...

Swara was seeing pic with blank expression while Ap and Shomi were shocked...and Sanskaar was worried...worried may be Swara misunderstood him...

Ragini(taunts) : look what your husband is doing at your back...(mocks)I told you earlier but you didn't listen to me...(in challenging tone)now what will you say after seeing them...

Sanskaar(Shouts asngrily) : Enough Ragini...it's not true...(sees Swara and said worriedly)Swara please believe me...it's all not like this...it's just damn misunderstanding...please don't believe it...Swara...

Parvati(taunts) : ayyyy chore(Ohhh boy)...it's all true...you trap our son in law...(points towards pics)now see your activities...(threat Swara indirectly)ohhh Swara tell your husband to leave Laksh...or we will complain in police...

Ragini(asks) : why are you standing like this...Swara say something...(take sympathy)I know you are hurt after knowing your husband's true face...(fake concern)but it is the reality...accept it...(explains his husband cheap act as a good work)I know Laksh did wrong with you...but he was attracted to you...that's it...it's not a big deal...(cheaply said all this making Swara feels disgust)Men some time do this...to satisfy there must...but this doesn't mean we wives give them divorce...(orders Swara as if she is her boss)look Swara I love Laksh a lot..so you  please take your complain back...