Epilogue

Hi Guys here I'm back with the epilogue...I know you all must be mad at me for not posting and taking this much time...so I'm really sorry for that...so here we go...!!!
And yes Happy Ramadan to my all Muslim readers...!!!

------------------------------

Epilogue

Sense - 1

IN Airoplane

It has been a week since Swara punished those Gagodia's...she was satisfied but was not happy...and it didn't go unnoticed by Sanskaar...so in order to cheer her mood he suprise there honeymoon plan...

He didn't tell about this to Swara he just make a excuse to attend...that there is a conference and his business delicates wants to meet with her wife...so she agreed...

He was happy...that he is gonna enjoy with her pretty wife...while Swara was lost in her thoughts...and just looking out from window...

As it was there private jet so both were alone...he see Swara feeling sleepy so he asks her to go in room and sleep for some time...and he will wake her up...

She insist him to take rest too...so both go in room and take a nap...in each other's arms...Swara was sleeping peacefully...and Sanskaar was admiring her he place a soft peck on her forhead and soon doze off...

Now it was time to land plane...there was a knock on there room door...which wake Sanskaar...soon he got to know about plane landing...he wanted to wake Swara...but she was sleeping peacefully...so he take her in his arms...and make her sit on seat...and tie seatbelt without disturbing her sleep...

Soon plan land in the city of LOVE...Paris...which is famous for its symbol of LOVE...The Eiffel Tower...till now Swara was still sleeping so Sanskaar carries her in his arms towards the car...the chillness in winds forces Swara to cuddle more in his chest making him to admire his sleeping beaty more and more...

-------------------------------

Sense - 2

A Beautiful Villa

Villa's Pic

Soon car stops in front of a beautiful villa which Sanskaar has booked specially for them...so that they didn't get disturb during there love making...naughty Sanku🙈🙈🙈

IN SwaSan Room

Soon Sanskaar reach to there room and he place Swara gentely in bed...so her sleep doesn't get disturb...
After covering her with quilt he goes down to prepare something for themselves...as he knows that it was a tiring journey

Soon after prepairing dinner he takes that to there room and see his wife still sleeping...he smiles and moves towards her...

Sanskaar(patting her cheek) : Swara...Swara com on get up...and have some dinner...