Last Part

Hi Guys...here is much awaited part...sorry for late...but what to do...I was unable to think what should I show in punishment...after thinking a lot I got a idea...I hope you all will like it...!!!

------------------------------

Previous Episode : Swara's bold Act and Gagodia's insult...!!!

------------------------------

Last Episode

Sense 1

IN MM

IN Lounge

As both Swasan were totally engrossed in each other...Shomi and Ap sees them from far...smilingly and blessed them silently...

Sanskaar(with full of LOVE) : I LOVE YOU Swara...I love you...

Swara(same intensity) : I LOVE YOU TOO...

Sanskaar(smiles) : hmm...now forget this...let's start out life with a new hope and a new Love...

Swara(determindly) : not now Sanskaar...we can't start new chapter of life untill we close the previous one...

Sanskaar(confusedly) : what are you saying Swara...I can't under...(remembers about Gagodia's)wait are you talking about Gagodia's....

Swara(angrily talks and determined to punish them) : yes Sanskaar I'm talking about them only...I'll not start my new life untill I punish them...with my hands...I want to see them in pain...(thinks about her mother pain)like my Maa suffer...you know Sanskaar...I thought after knowing Laksh's reality...(emotionally)Ragini Di will understand me...and but...(cries)but I was wrong...she is also like her parents...who ruin my Mother's life just for there fun and lust...this time they target you...I have already loose enough now I don't wanna loose you and my Two mothers...(wipe her years and said with a determined look on her face)that's why I wanna punish them...so they don't try any other stunt to make us both separate...(sees Sanskaar and forward her hand as taking a promise from him)Are you with me Sanskaar...will you help me in MY Revenge...

Sanskaar(holds her hand and smiles) : I'm always with you...you no need to ask me...you just say once...and I'll be there for you...

Swara(smiles) : thank you Sanskaar I'm so blessed to have you in my life...thank you...

Sanskaar(smiles and caress her cheek lovingly) : No need to say thanks Swara...you are my Life...and I'm doing all this for myself...not for any other person ok...

Swara(smiles and diverts the topic) : hmm...come now let's do our breakfast...I'm hungry...

Sanskaar(teasing) : yah you must be hungry...after roaring like lioness...(doing acting to tease Swara)I must say Swara got once I was also shocked...that is it really that Swara who always remain (acts like Swara a shy girl)silent and sweet...(patts her shoulder proudly)I must say you have gutts baby...

Swara(blushes from his teasing) : Sanskaar...now please enough...don't yeast me...

Sanskaar(ups his hands as a surrender sign) : ok...I'm not saying anything about this to you...but I must say...you look like a beautiful Swan...but on need you can turn into (acts like lion)hungry Lioness...(teasing her more)I should not make you angry...(dramatically acting and showing his funny moves)who knows you even bite me...in your lioness mode...

Swara(having enough from his teasing and ran after him to beat him) : Sanskaar...you just wait...I'll show you lioness...just wait there...

Sanskaar(sees Swara after him and runs to save himself but still keep on teasing her) : Swara...what are you doing...I'm your husband...Swara please stop...I..