Total Drama Island: Celia Wilkins

Name: Celia Pearl Wilkins

Label: Voodoo Queen

Age: 16

Birthday: April 23, 1998 (National Lover's Day)

Family:
Cameron Wilkins (Cousin)
Cameron's mom (Aunt)
Mia Silver (Mother; abandoned Celia)
Frank Wilkins (Father)

Friends:
Zoey (Very Close Friend)
Mike (Best Friend)
Sam (Video Game Pal)
Bridgette (Advice Giver)
Gwen (Poetry pal)
Kitty (Selfie "Sister")
Owen (Taste Tester)
Brick (Military Pal)
Crimson & Ennui (Dark Poem "Teachers")
Samey (Best Friend)
Rodney (Crush)
Sierra (Best Friend)

Enemies:
Amy
Lightning
Jo
Anne Maria
Courtney
Scott

Description:
Celia has long black hair with red tips. She will change her tips, but it's usually some shade of red. She ties her hair into a long braid like her friend, Sierra. She has light brown skin and dark chocolate brown eyes. Both of her ears are pierced and will usually wears her favorite earrings that are shaped like silver arrows.

Personality:
She is a pure tomboy. She hates wearing dresses and heels and thinks they aren't necessary. She is also a science geek, who loves to read and discover new things, like Cameron. She is very smart and has her shy moments though is mostly out spoken and not afraid to tell it like it is; though makes sure not to offend anyone in the process. She is very kind to others, even strangers and has a temper too.

Background Story:
Born in New Orleans to Frank Wilkins and Mia Silver. Celia's mother, who didn't want her and thought Frank's supernatural powers were creepy, left her on her father's doorstep and was never seen again. Frank, heartbroken that his wife left them, he pushes past it and tries to be the best father for his daughter. As a child, Celia was raised in a town filled with voodoo and magic. She grew-up learning how to do various spells and illusions. He then came to live with his sister and her son, Cameron. Celia was glad to meet her cousin and aunt since she didn't have many friends back home. Cameron was glad to have Celia around for company since he didn't have many friends either. After winning Total Drama Revenge of the Island, he decided to stay out of his bubble and be more open. He brought Celia with him to meet all his new friends. She became fast friends with Mike, Zoey, Sam, and Brick. Celia met Rodney and Samey when she went shopping with Zoey to find an outfit for a beach party. She saw Samey being bullied by her sister, Amy, and decided to step up and help her. Samey was thankful to Celia and asked to hang out with her. While at the mall with his younger brothers, Rodney was turned down by yet another girl (Amy), he could see his brothers surrounding someone playing an arcade game. He came up to them and was greeted with a new face, named Celia. His eyes met hers and he saw nothing but hearts around her. She came up to him to say hello, but she was blushing so deeply because she saw that he was so cute. She feels that if she tells him her feelings, he will reject her like he first crush did before him and she doesn't want a repeat of that.

Additional Information:
+ Has a special powder inside a bottle that's on her necklace
+ Knows voodoo magic like her father
+ Has never met her mother
+ A great cook
+ Has an amazing singing voice (Like Ella's, but hers doesn't summon animals)
+ Has been kick boxing since she was 8 years old and is a pro