My Little Pony: Razzleberry Burst

Name: Razzleberry Burst

Nickname: Razzaroo

D.O.B: December 18, 1995

Age: 22

Parents: Tutti Frutti and Inferno Shield

Siblings: None

Species: Female, Changeling/Earth pony hybrid, Mare

Build: Tall, average build

Cutiemark/Talents: An explosion with a bright yellow star and blue,green, pink, and red sparkles.

Special talent: Creating amazing firework shows and displays.

Occupation: Pyrotechnician

Appearance: (Pony) Her body was a beautiful shade of a medium light purple. She has big and bright orange eyes with a slight twinkle in them and a piercing over her right eyebrow. She has a short, wavy mane and a sorta short tail with white, lime green, and turquoise.

(Changeling) Her chitin and carapace are a light grayish mulberry with sparkly neon green man/neck fin and tail

(Changeling) Her chitin and carapace are a light grayish mulberry with sparkly neon green man/neck fin and tail. Her wings are a moderate tangelo.

Personality: She is a very sweet hybrid who is willing to lend a helping hoof for any pony or any other species

Personality: She is a very sweet hybrid who is willing to lend a helping hoof for any pony or any other species. Because of what she is,she usually hides her changeling form from other ponies. She is afraid that others will judge her. She's very close to dragons since her godmother is a dragon. She is very loud and hyper, but she can calm down and relax.

Background: Born on the coldest day in December, her parents were so thrilled to have her finally here. They always had trouble having children because her father is a changeling. It was hard for a pony and a changeling to have foals, because other believed that one should trust a changeling. Razzaroo was a lucky little filly to be here despite being born as a very tiny filly. The surprising thing is her parents were both Earth ponies. Sadly, her mother grew ill after her birth, but she always tried to be there for her. Soon after a few years were looking grim, Tutti Frutti made a full recovery. Her father was a fire-fighter and her mother owns a sweet shop. They then moved to Ponyville to get away from the busy life. After moving to Ponyville, Razzaroo met Fluttershy when she was exploring a meadow and soon they became best friends. She has a godmother named Pyrite, who is a dragon.