dressing room / foah

title; dressing room / foah
words;824
warning; no warnings really lmao
~
finn's pov

it's one in the morning. i'm currently in my bathroom just sitting here, thinking about how much i want noah schnapp to be mine. i know it sounds completely insane, but i am bisexual. i cannot help it.Everyone thinks that I'm straight and dating Millie.But, I'm not.Everyday after filming Season 2 of Stranger Things, I talk to Millie for about ten minutes.She keeps giving me advice and stuff that I should ask Noah out.

Unfortunately, Noah is dating Julia.(please don't get mad and stuff before reading on I promise I love Julia and I don't believe any of those things you're about to read are true.)Julia is just a fake.Sadie told me she overheard her saying on the phone, that she's actually using Noah for fame and money.Every celebrity relationship is like that.None of it is ever real.I honestly hate Julia.Noah doesn't know that Julia uses him.

Noah is so kind and beautiful.Everyday he texts me saying, "You're my best friend Finn!You always make me laugh!"And he keeps ranting and ranting on how much he's so glad we're friends.Noah is so attractive.From his really tiny feet, to his beautiful hair, he's perfect.His eyes make me wanna stare at him forever.His lips are so plump and perfect, I just wanna kiss him forever.

It's getting pretty late.Im going to try to sleep tonight.Tomorrow we have filming, so I can't wait to see Noah.But Noah is straight as a line, but I'm as gay as curly fries.

*later that day*

I am in my dressing room right now.I look at myself in the mirror wondering why I'm always so ugly.I wish I was as perfect as Noah.Im pretty sure no one really likes me at all.(woo that was hard to write.)

I get interrupted in my train of thought when I hear a knock on my dressing room door."Can I come in?" a voice said.I realize that voice was Millie.I say, "Yeah, sure."

She comes in seeming pretty happy.She closes the door behind her and comes running up to me."Noah and Julia broke up!" she whisper-yelled.I smile,"Really?!""Yes, really!" I immediately frown."Is Noah okay?Is h-"I said but was interrupted."Yes!He is completely fine!"Millie says."Now go get him tiger!"she says.I am completely confused at this point.I raise my eyebrow and she sighs,"Noah told me he was gay after he broke up with Julia!"I cover my mouth.Could this be true?Am I dreaming?I start pinching myself to see if I wake up.Nope, this is reality.I hug Mills and say,"Thank you Millie!"

I run out of my dressing room and straight to Noah's.I am so excited and nervous at the same time.Ugh, I hope everything goes well.

Noah's POV

I hear a knock on my dressing room door.I smile and yell,"Come in!"The door opens and there he is, Finn Wolfhard.The love of my life.He is so perfect.I seriously wish I was like him.Handsome, funny and kind.I smile and say,"Hey Finn!"He grins,"Hey Noah.."He stutters,"I-I umm,I h-have a q-question,umm, f-for you."

"Ask away!" I say.He comes closer to me.I start to heat up.All of a sudden, his lips are locked onto mine.It lasted for about 10 seconds before he pulls away.I fell more deeply,madly in love with him.

"Sorry ab-"he says, but I crash my lips into his.I kiss him and put my arms around his neck.He then puts his hands on my waist.I look up to the taller boy in front of me."I love you Finn Wolfhard," I say softly.He smiles and says,"I love you too Noah Schnapp."I then look behind Finn, and open my mouth wide."What?" He says.I then point behind him.Finn and I break from our hug and scramble across the room.

"H-hey guys,"Finn tries to say smoothly, but stutters, very cutely.It was the cast and crew of Stranger Things."I knew it!"Gaten says pointing at Finn and I.I then start to giggle and Finn tries to shut me up, but fails and then giggles as well.Then we all start to laugh."So you guys are okay with it?"I say nervously."Of course we are."Matthew says sweetly.I then hug Finn and jump up and down.

This has honestly been the best day of my life.

(A/N: sorry if there is any errors.i will try to post one story each day.If not, then I'm sorry lol.I hope you guys like this one as much as I do and I know these are pretty short but they honestly take over a hour to write it.If you have any foah/byler suggestions feel free to DM me.edit; idk why I called it 'dressing room' but I'm werid lol.)