dare / foah 1/2

title: Dare {Foah} 1/2
words:432
warnings:very small amount of homophobia
~
Finn's POV

"Truth or Dare?"Gaten asked."Dare."I said smirking.Gaten,Caleb and I are playing ultimate T or D."I dare you to ask that gay loser,Noah Schnapp,out and act like you actually care about him."Gaten said grinning.Isn't that a little mean?

I cannot put down a dare, I'm going to have to accept it.I hear Caleb laugh and I laugh as well."Okay!"I say confidently.Caleb whispers something to Gaten but I can hear it clearly:"I bet you $50 dollars Finn will actually fall in love with him."Gaten and Caleb shake hands and turn back to me like nothing happened.

"You can start tomorrow,"Gaten says.I get up and start leaving Caleb's house.I think how wrong this is but I will do it anyway.Maybe I could get that hot girl, Millie Brown, to be my girlfriend and Sadie Sink to be Caleb's or Gaten's girlfriend.

*the next morning*

I arrive at school and attempted to find Noah Schnapp.I then see a short boy with a slight bowl cut in front of me.I do a facepalm realizing he was in front of me the whole time!I already knew that Noah had a crush on me so this was gonna be easy.

I sigh and realize his best friends Millie and Sadie aren't with him.I speed walked toward him."Hi Noah"I say kindly.All out of a sudden he dropped his books and he tries to pick them up, but fails.If I'm gonna make him think that I have feelings for him, I gotta put in some effort.

I squat down and take more than half of his heavy books in my hands.He slowly stands back up."T-Thank y-you"He stutters awkwardly.I smile,"You're absolutely welcome!"I give him back his books and give him a thumbs up."S-see y-you s-soon"He stutters.He then continues to walk but I stop him in his tracks.

"How about I meet you up at my place?"I ask him.He blushes and then smiles."Okay.."He says.I quickly scribble down my address on a scrap piece of paper and give it to him.He smiles and then walks toward the school building.I turn the opposite direction heading to my Homeroom class.

To be continued...

(A/N: Sorry this one is super short but I have my big writing test tomorrow.We call it FSA here in Florida.But there will be definitely a part two on Wednesday!)