small / byler

title: Small {Byler}
words:491
warnings: Some inappropriate language
~
Will's POV

It is kinda hard being in the Upside Down for 7 days, and afterward your life is completely normal.No, it's not.

It has been SUPER hard for me to be, well me.I vomit up slugs every day, it is a pain in the ass.For some reason, that is the least thing I am worried about.

I have a crush on Mike Wheeler.I am 99% sure he doesn't have a crush on me, but he did admit to me that he was gay.He did not tell anyone but me.Not even Dustin or Lucas.Only me.

That night he told me, I told him I was gay as well.He accepted me and I accepted him.He said after being away from Eleven for 3 months, he needs someone to love.He told me that he had a
humongous crush on some boy at our school.

Most of the boys at our school hate him, so it might be Dustin or Lucas.I had hope inside of me that I was his crush.That would have been totally awesome.

I only told my mom that I am gay and I like Mike.She accepted me and gave me some advice for some reason.I dream about me and Mike ending up together, but that will probably never happen.

Mike is suppose to come over in a few minutes to tell me something important.Whatever it is, why does he keep telling me?I am not important, at all.I am still surprised people were worrying about me back in November.

I hear a knock on my door and open it.It was Mike Wheeler.The guy of my dreams.I smiled and then he smiled."Hi"he said politely."Hey!"I said smiling.I opened my door wider from him to come in.

He comes in and sits down on my living room couch.No one was home except me and Mike.I sit down beside him and out of a sudden he hugs me and kisses me.He pulls away."I'm sorry I had too,"He said blushing.I blush as well."It's fine.."I say nervously.He pecks my cheeks.I heat up.Isn't this going fast?"Oh yeah..I haven't explained.."I giggle and he laughs.

He takes a deep breath,"I..uh..like you, Will."I smile at him and hug him.I look up at his handsome face,"I like you too"He covers his mouth."Really?"He asks.I nod my head,"Really."He pecks my cheek and I giggle and he puts his chin on my head."You know,"He starts."You're really small.""I am not"I say into his chest.He laughs and kisses my head.

"Damn, you are the cutest and sweetest little thing ever,"He says.I pout at him.He just laughs and laughs.

(A/N: sorry if this one is short I honestly had no idea what to write and it's pretty late so sorry lol)