will and el / byler and mileven

title:Will and El {Byler & Mileven)
words:
warnings: none
~
*Pretend El never disappeared*

Mike's POV

It was another typical day in Hawkins.Ever since last week, Will and I have been dating.I have always wanted to tell Will how I feel him, but he told me first.No one knows that I am dating Will.Eleven and I have been dating for 5 months.Ever since I knew El, I thought I had a HUGE crush on her.I guess I like Will and El.So I am dating two people!

It's Saturday, and usually El and I stay at home or go somewhere together.But, Will was coming over.I accidentally told him El wasn't here, and I couldn't untell him.So he had this whole 'plan' that we are gonna kiss and be all 'lovey-dovey'.But I didn't want to disappoint Will, so I just left it."Mike?"Eleven asks me and I turn around to face her."Are you..okay?"She asked me."Yeah!I am totally fine!"I said to her happily."Okay."She said and walked upstairs to go get some Eggos.I thought she was gonna tell me 'Friends Don't Lie' or something, like she always does, but this time she didn't.

I hear a knock at my front door.I race to the door but it was too late.El already opened the door."Hi Will."She said."Hey El."Will said.He looked at me like I did something wrong.El opened the door wider for Will to come in."Hey Mike, can I talk to you?Please?"Will said annoyed.He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to my room.

"Why did you tell me El wasn't here?"He asked me innocently."It was an accident, I was to late on telling you."I told him.He looked at me as I was lying or something."Plus, I didn't wanna disappoint you, you are adorable."I said smiling at him.He blushes,"Really?!"I smile,"Really."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs to my basement to see a crying Eleven."El?!"I let go of Will's hand and run up to her."What's wrong?"Will asks her.El looks up at me."You"She says."You don't love me."She said as a tear goes down her face."You love Will."She said looking at Will."El, I love you and Will."I said to her."I cannot decide who I want to love or date, in the mean time I want to date you and Will."I tell her."Still pretty?"She says looking up at me."Pretty, really pretty"I said to her with tears in my eyes.I grab her hand and push her up to face me.

I hug her tightly and see Will and motion him to come join the hug.He joins the hug and it's perfect.I love Will and El.I don't think I could ever choose who I love most out of both of them.

(A/N:Sorry this was kinda late but ayy you guys got Byler and Mileven and I still ship both.Diana (Noah's friend in real ljfe) has been getting a lot of hate because she said she shipped Fillie, as a joke, but the fandom took it to seriously and started hating on her.I told her I love and support her and she followed me,liked x4, commented x3, liked my comment x1, and DMed me.She is so sweet you guys.)