roses / byler

title: Roses {Byler}
words:677
warnings: very emotional lol
~
*The day Will got back from the Upside Down, in the hospital*

Will's POV

I start to flutter my eyes open.What happened?Why was I asleep?"Hey sweetie,"I hear my mom say."Huh?"I say.My eyes are now completely open."Will, it's me and Jonathan,"Mom said."Hi buddy."Jonathan says softly.I smile a a weak smile."What happened?"I asked."We will explain it  all later, for now just rest, okay?"Mom told me.

I see Jonathan get up."Where are you going?"I ask him."To go get your best friends, to come and see you."He told me.Oh yeah.. my best friends.I guess what ever happened to me, I missed someone a little to much.All I can remember is, I was in that horrible place, I cried a lot.I cried because I missed Mike.Ever since I have met him, I have loved him.I suppose, I'm gay for Mike.

"Will?!"I hear a voice say.I look up and see Mike, Dustin and Lucas.They all came running to me."BYERS!"Lucas says and hugs me."We missed you, Will!"Dustin says and squeezes me."I'm happy you're home, Will."Mike says softly to me and hugs me gently.I love how Mike is so calm and sweet to me.I really wish he had the same feelings for me as I do for him.

"It was crazy while you were gone!"Dustin says."You had a funeral!"Lucas says."Jennifer Hayes was crying!"Dustin says.(I hope that's how you spell her name)Jennifer Hayes.I once told Mike, Dustin and Lucas that I had a crush.Which was Mike.They kept begging me on who it was and I couldn't tell them it was Mike.Jennifer Hayes' name was the first one to come in my mind and that's what I told them.I started to cough."You okay?"Mike asks."It got  me.The demogorgan."I tell them."Yeah.. we know,"Mike said looking at me sadly.

They kept blabbing on and on about what happened while I was gone.Mike mentioned some girl named Eleven he had a crush on.And they kissed.I knew Mike doesn't have those feelings for me."Hey, I'm gonna head home."Lucas says."Me too,"Dustin adds on.They walk out of the door and smile and wave at me.I wave back to them."Can I stay?"Mike asks."Stay for the night?"I ask him confused."Yeah, I don't want you to be alone."Mike says.I blush a bright red and he pulls up a chair to sit on.

"Comfortable?"I ask him."Yes."He says while staring in my eyes.Those chocolate brown eyes are to die for.They are so beautiful."Hey..uh..Will,"He said."Yes?"I ask him.He pulls a slightly soggy rose out of his pocket and hands it to me."It's for you, oh and it was raining on the way here..sorry about that."He says while scratching his neck.I take the rose."Thank you."I say looking at him.He blushes and smiles.I put the rose he gave me on the bedside table next to me.

I turn back to Mike.He opens his mouth but no words come out."Mike?"I say to him."I..er..really..uh..love..you,"He sayid.I cover my mouth.Michael Wheeler loves me?"It's okay.. I know you love De-"He said but I cut him off."No."I tell him."I love you, Mike."I said smiling.I take his hand and I intertwine our fingers together.He smiles while  looking at our hands."I love the rose you gave me,"I tell him."But not as much as I love you."I says and puts his thumb on my cheek and brushes it.I blush at his words and smile at him.I fell asleep after that scene, still holding Mike's hand.

(A/N:I am so sorry I didn't update yesterday!This is to make up for it!I also will be posting another Foah one later today.Love you guys!🌹🌹🌹)