||Chapter 2||- FLASH DRIVE

Norma's POV
I watched Alex's pick up truck slowly leave the motel entrance leaving me alone with my fears once again , Alex was like a distraction , a beautiful distraction

I began to walk back up to the house when I was stoped by a familiar voice

"Why where you up so early mother?"

Norman liked to question me, to challenge me in some way, he hated seeing me truly happy if it didn't include him, it just made him jealous, evil, inhuman.

"Hmm? Oh I was just checking up on the rooms and making sure all the paper work is done....hey look Emma's gunna arrive any minute now so why don't you go wait for her in the office?"
I was lying to him , but I couldn't exactly tell him the truth either

"But what about Alex Romero?"

"What about him?"

Norman flicked my curl off my shoulder with the pen he got out of his pocket
"Come on mother let's not play dumb, Alex he was just here"

I folded my arms towards my chest and began tapping my shoe down on the floor,
"Your acting like a child Norman stop it!......if you saw Alex here he was here.....big deal....get over it your 19 years old not 7"

I walked past him straight up to the house, I wasn't going to let someone bully me in to being scared little girl no way!

Alex's POV
Work was going slow  , I was watching the little hand on the clock tick  around the circle in slow motion and frankly I had no patience, I was filling out paper work, then stoping for coffee, paper work, coffee, I was interrupted by my receptionist Regina tapping my door asking me if I was busy.

"Hey...what's up?"

"Hey there's a guys called bob Paris out side, he's demanding to see you"

"yeah put him through"

Bob never left his safe zone, so this was one for the books

"Bob ....take a seat"

bob looked at me with hate in his eyes
"How long have we known each Alex??......hmm? Years so I wanna warn you about someone.....and you can thank me later"

I was sick of bobs twisted and unpleasant games
"That is so kind of you bob ...wow I am so honoured"
I had a sarcastic tone to my voice

"well I try alex....but Norma?...you and her seem to be getting close...I mean you wanna fuck her close?"

"I don't wanna fuck anyone bob, I mean I don't have to open up a sex club to see that?"

"Ouch.....you got me....but seriously I would stop , Norma bates is dangerous she's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off and frankly she's using you"

I was now frustrated and angry , who was he to tell me who who to fall for?

"Listen bob if you lay one your finger on Norma, to try and hurt her in any way... your body will be in 7 different body bags....I can promise you that"

He looked a little startled but I didn't care I just couldn't let anyone hurt her anymore , she's gone through enough

Bob let out a little laugh
"Okay, just tell her to give back what's mine, then I'll try not to kill her okay?"