||part 22||- GOODBYE

Alex's POV
I remember looking over at Norma's scared pale face as Norman held up the loaded gun. he pulled back the trigger and starred at me, without a thought I jamp in front of the gun pushing Norma to the side

**BANG**

I fell to the floor as my vision went blurry, blood began to cover my fingers, it dripped down the hall, like water flowing down the drain of a shower. It was over

Norma's POV

I lifted my head from the ground as I watched Alex's body fall limp to the floor, Norman had a shocked look upon his face as he walked away.
"ALEX!!!" I screamed "Allleeeexxxx!!!!!" I screamed once again.
I crawled next to him watching the blood leave his body, his face grew paler by the second. His eyes where piercing at me "Alex why would you do that, why why" I shook him ripping my skirt, and placing it on the wound .

He struggled as he said "because....I.. love, you" I smiled down at him as he tried to talk.

"I'm gunna get you help" I began to get up as he grabbed ahold of my hand.

"S-stop.....stay here" he struggled

"Alex I have to get you help,"

"I don't- I don't want help" he took ahold of Norma's hand and cupped it close to His chest "maybe this.....is the end"

"No don't you dare say that! Your gunna be okay, Your Alex romero, big daddy of white pine bay......" a tear left my eye as I looked down at his dying face

"Your the.......most......amazing person.....I have ever met......mrs Bates"  a tear left his eye "and I......want.....you....to know.....I have..... never loved anyone the way I loved......you"  I placed my hand on his mouth to try and get him to stop talking.

"Shhh, I'm going to get you help" I got up and ran for the door trying to bang it open, screaming for help, screaming in pure pain as the man I loved was dying beside me. I looked around the room and found my mobile phone behind a photo frame "thank you god" I picked up the phone and clicked a few buttons as the screen flashed on, I quickly dialled 911 before the battery died
"Hello hai, my name is Norma Bates, I live at the Bates Motel on the highway to town, I need an ambulance.....a What?? I said I need an ambulance....my husband has been shot!!!!!! He's dying on my floor .......hurry up please" I hung up the phone chucked it on the sofa and ran to support Romero, placing a pillow beneath his head.

"Norma" he whispered

"I got you help Alex, there on the way don't you worry, just hold on for a little longer" I clutched his hand tighter

"Go into....my pocket" he said "I love you" his eyes went black as he spoke his last breathless words.

"Alex!!!........Alex...no no no no no......ALEXXXXXX!!!!" The pain was unbearable, I shook him every way possible, I held down on the wound to stop it bleeding but I couldn't save him maybe it really was over.

I leaned over Alex's pale body as I screamed, I shook him, I shook him so hard, I didn't wanna believe what was true. I checked his pulse but there was no sign of life, I lay my head flat on his chest as the tears slowly beamed down my eyes. I wanted him to hug me and tell me everything was going to be okay.

I suddenly remembered what he told me to do, I leaned into his side pocket and pulled out............his mother's wedding ring, the tears where now uncontrollable, I placed the ring on my finger once again,and lay next to him. I turned my head to see a gun laying beside him, this was the end.

*BANG*