||chapter 21||- BANG

Alex's POV
After work I decided to go to the Bates house. I wanted to sort things with Norma, what we had it was real, she knew it and I knew it, and whatever she decided she was going to do with Norman I was gunna support her, I was gunna show her that their wasn't no stupid bubble.

As I got there it seemed a bit off, all the lights where turned on and all the curtains had been closed, I walked  up to the porch and knocked twice, Norman answered
"Hey Norman"

"What do you want Alex?"  He gave me an evil stare

"I want to talk to your mother, is she in?"

"I don't think that's a good idea.....sorry she's done speaking to you"

"Can I just see her please"

"No," Norman closed the door in my face

It didn't feel right. I walked round the back off the house and looked through the kitchen window, I looked around quickly wiping the condensation away with my sleeve I suddenly focused on the woman lying on the floor next to the table.....she looked a bit like ........Norma......without really thinking I threw open the kitchen door and ran in supporting Norma's head.
"Hey hey Norma, norma can you here me" I shook her but there was no response "norma..........norma....please" I wiped the blooded stained hair away from her face as a small blood of pool slowly made a way down her cheek onto the floor "Norma I'm gunna get you help okay" I checked for a pulse...........she was breathing, I kissed her head and *darkness*

Norma's POV
It was all a blur, the last thing I remember was Norman yelling at me, and then.....happiness...every happy memory in my life came back into my mind, when I gave birth to Dylan, when Norman first opened his eyes, Dylan wining his first soccer game, Norman wining the school science fair, the first family vacation we had together, the time I married Alex.......and all of a sudden I was dragged into a gloom

"Norman....what are you....why does my head hurt?" I placed my hand on my head and saw the blood drip stain my fingers, "why am I tied up.... un tie me right now"

"I can't mother I'm sorry" Norman was sat next to Norma

"Norman what are you doing"

He walked up close to my face and whispered "Shhh mom she'll hear you"

I began to breathe heavier and heavier
"What do you mean, who"

"It's okay mother, she's not going to hurt you"

"Norman, look at me, I need to see a doctor, please unite me," he looked into my eyes and starred

"I can't mother she won't let me" he looked at her with tears

"Who won't let you !??!?, come on I know this isn't you....please..... look at me Norman, if I don't get treatment I'm going to die" I looked at him with my blood covered cheeks and stained red hair

"Fine, but only for 5 minuets, if she finds out, she'll hurt you" as he got closer to untie me I looked deeper into his eyes, I wrapped my arms around him as he let my arms free.

Without thought I reached for the frying pan that lay face down on the floor and whispered "I'm sorry" hitting him forcefully over the head until he was unconscious, I crawled over Norman  placing his head gently on the floor.

I got up and ran for the back door, trying to open it, I was bashing it and kicking it, giving everything I had to bash down the door, but it was locked, i ran to the front door and it was also locked. I ran back to the kitchen and tried dialling 911 on the house phone but it was disconnected, I felt like I truly had no hope.