Dear bates motel

I thought I would write this about bates motel since it' was probably a big time  in my teen years!

I first of all want to thank everyone who took the time to read my fiction and to appreciate my writing it really means everything to me! Being dyslexic I can't really spell and I'm terrible with grammar so thank you very much for being patient with me!

Bates motel was everything in my life! I was 13-14 years old when I began watching and I'm now 18! I connected so deeply with the characters and the whole fandom and show just made me feel like I was apart of this amazing long lost family, I was very depressed when I found the show, I refused to go out and get dressed, the small things was a huge task, but having an outlet such as bates motel was just 45mins of just low time, I moved 4 hours away from everything I knew and it was a pretty big change, I had no friends, so really the motel random became my friends and everyone was so accepting! I didn't feel so alone anymore.

I connected so deeply with Norma bates! Her strength was empowering and her love to want to be a mother was just inspiring, the way Vera farmiga played her so perfectly was amazing. The way she painted a blank canvas a million colours! it was beautiful to get to watch her paint away at Norma bates on screen!

My favourite scene was probably :

A• the billboard sign scene.
B• normero "go pack you're bags" scene
C• when Norma bates city council meeting scene.

Norma bates writing was done by Kerry Ehrin and of course co-writers but my GOD Kerry did such an amazing job! She is partly the reason why Norma bates was so genuinely, relatable and a fascinating character! I really am so interested in Kerry's work  the way she writes for these characters is always so heartfelt and layered in some way and I really do appreciate that so much!

The whole crew made this show one of the best I've ever seen! The whole cast being amazing

VERA
FREDDIE
NESTOR (insane)
MAX
OLIVIA

They have always been so encouraging about fans and so loving! Always taking the time to listen and love and enjoy and we all do love that about them! And this show!

The camera crew the producers! Carlton cause did such an amazing job at bringing this show to light! ✨

I really did wish the Emmys paid more attention into awarding great shows but we already know bates motel is a WINNER!

THANK YOU FOR READING!
AND THANK YOU FOR COMING ALONG AND WITH ME ON WRITING THIS FIC!  xox