Chapter 7

Chapter 7

         Yesterday was a day that I will remember for the rest of my life. I have an ability to control liquids or water but since most liquids have water in them it all works out. I can freeze, melt, boil, stop, move, and change its shape. My parents and Blake helped me to start and practice my new ability last night. I don't know what I'm gonna do about Blake, every time he talks to me or is near me, Never mind near me even if he is in the same room as me my wolf goes crazy.

          Its kind of weird saying my wolf, i'm still not used to Everest. Well i've only been a wolf for a day c'mon. Today was the day i was going to talk to Blake, I can't handle it anymore I need to talk to him...to apologize. I just realized what he said before we kissed. He told me that he knew for a long time that i was his mate and he has been waiting a while.

        I know how he is feeling right now, I have to talk to him and we have to work something out. I got out of bed at 5:30 am, and hurried into my bathroom to take a shower. When i was done i grabbed some black leggings, a baggy cream colored sweater, and put them on. I put on some black flats, Applied some makeup not to much, blow dried my hair and then braided it to the side.

       I headed toward Blake's room, I knocked on the door then i heard a "come in". So i opened the door and stepped in his room, He had dark blue walls and white bedding. His walls were covered with some of his favorite bands and some artwork i had made him when i was little. I guess i was busy looking on his walls to see that he was standing in the doorway of his bathroom wearing nothing but some basketball shorts. My breathe hitched in my throat as i was clearly checking him out.

       "He's ours and only ours", Everest purred with excitement. I didn't know wolfs purred well that's weird.

        I know, i thought as i just stood there. " You like the view?", Blake said with a smirk. He never quits that little smirk of his, but i'm okay with that. " Yes", I said then blushed cause i actually said that. His smirk somehow got more prominent, I honestly don't know how it could. "uhh Blake can we talk?".

       His face turned into an understanding look and told me to sit down on his bed. I sat down then he sat right next to me. I lost all the words that wanted to come out of my mouth because he was sitting so close to me and it wasn't helping that he didn't have a shirt on. I tried quickly to get my mind in order. " Blake i'm sorry", I said while looking down onto my lap.

      "what for?", this time i looked at him, " I'm sorry for running away when you kissed me, I just didn't know what to think i had just found out that you were my mate and then you kissed me. I mean i kissed back but still, I was just so used to you being my brother", I said finally finishing my speech.

       " I know Kennedy but you shouldn't be sorry, I should be sorry my wolf totally took over, Snyder was to excited that you acknowledged that he and i were your mate after one year. I was waiting one year for you Kennedy to finally realize that I'm not your brother i'm your mate".

       I looked into his eyes and i felt bad that he waited so long for me, so i gave him a quick but sweet peck on the lips. He wasn't expecting it but he smiled afterward. "What was that for?", he asked still smiling. " For waiting for me and being the best mate ever", I said with confidence. His smile got brighter when i said the word mate.

        "Okay Blake it's going to take me some time to get used to this", "Take all the time you need just not to long", he said as he gave me a playful wink. I blushed so i looked down trying to hide my face. He lifted my chin with his index finger,"your so cute when you blush". When he said that it only made me blush harder. By the time we were done chit chatting, it was 7:00 so we headed downstairs.

                      Blake's POV (point of view)

        After our conversation we headed downstairs. I can't explain my mood right now i am over-joyed, happy, content. I was so happy when she kissed me, even though it was a little peck it sent sparks all through out my body. But what really made my happiness spill over the top was when she said i was the best mate ever.

        She said I was her mate loud and proud. I sound like a girl right now but who cares my mate just said i was hers, you would get really happy if you've been waiting for this day since last year. We made it downstairs and both our parents were staring at us. It still sounds weird saying that but now Kennedy knows that she isn't really related to me.

       "Okay kids we have something to tell you", My father said while standing next to my mom. "Okay", me and Kennedy said in unison. "Kennedy, we got a call last night from a girl that claimed to be your sister"........

   Hey guys I updated again I really like this story. I think i updated the Saturday or Sunday that just passed but oh well. I hope u guys enjoy. I'm so thankful to have over 800 views and over 50 votes. thank you so much to anyone who reads my story. Please follow me I follow back :)