Chapter 35

Chapter 35

                    I think Aiden was to focused on his brother that he didn't notice his mate was in the room. When they pulled away from the hug, Aiden was suddenly on high alert and his gaze went straight to Culina. Just like mates would; they just stared at each other. After 5 minutes of staring; I got tired of it so I pushed Culina towards him. She turned around and glared at me but I just shrugged innocently.

                     She blushed when she turned back around cause Aiden was right in front of her. "Okay guys how about we go to the kitchen?", I said to everyone else. "Why do we need to go in the kitchen?" Of course Drake asked. "Why do you think?" I said through clenched teeth nodding my head in Culina and Aiden's direction.  "Ohhhh", he said getting up with the rest of us.

                       We were all now in the kitchen just looking around; it was awkward. I grabbed Blake's hand and dragged him into the hallway. I was up against the wall with him in front of me. "Kennedy you don't know how much I missed you, I'm never leaving your side again", He said playing with a strand of my semi-wet hair.

                      "I like the sound of that",I whispered. He looked into my eyes and his darkened into a dark teal color. He used his hand to lift my chin and he planted his lips on mine. Now that my lips weren't chapped it made the kiss better. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by my waist.

                        It's funny how every kiss feels like the first and kissing him never gets old. He pulled away in which I whimpered. "Believe me I would take you right here in this hallway, but there are people here to see you", He pecked my lips. "I love you", I smiled. He looked down at me and smiled as well, "I love you too'.

                           I held his hand as we walked to the living room. Everybody was in there now chatting. Culina was sitting next to Aiden with a huge smile on her face. Aria was sitting on Drake's lap. Rosily was next to Dylan and Layla was with Noah. When did he get here? "Why didn't you tell us you guys came back into the living room?" I asked sitting next to Blake on the leftover space on the couch. "You guys looked a little busy", Layla smirked.

                              I felt my cheeks get warm. Stupid question Kennedy. "So Culina I didn't know you liked older men", I joked changing the subject. This time it was her turn to blush;while Aiden chuckled. "Shut up", she glared but you could still see the smile she was trying to hide.

                                 I then remembered something, I got off the couch and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed one of my dad's beers. I walked back into the living room and put the beer in front of Aiden, "Happy late birthday". He grinned while opening the can and taking a sip. "Ahhh nothing like drinking a can of beer when it's legal", he winked at me.

                                    I smiled cause everyone was confused of what just happened. "Guys the alpha called a meeting with the royal family", Dylan said getting up. "Right now?" I asked. We all got up and headed towards our cars.

                                    We made it to the pack house and entered. Everyone in there bowed as we passed by. I didn't know what to do so I just said thank you; which was super wierd. We all entered the alpha's office and sat down. The alpha turned around and smiled, "I never thought the royal family would be in my office".

                                   "So why are we here?" Blake asked. "Now that all the wolf packs in this area have been notified that the royal family is still in existence; we all want you to move into the Royal family mansion and rule werewolf packs". There's a mansion just for the royal family wow.

                                   "Wasn't the Royal mansion destroyed?" Rosily asked. The alpha nodded, "Yes but it has been rebuilt in the last 18 years". "Hell yeah I want to live in a mansion", Drake shouted. Aiden chuckled, "Nope you haven't changed one bit".

                                       "Okay but is it just the four of us?" I asked. "No your mates go where you go and you can bring your parents". A mansion? I mean that sounds pretty cool but jeez that's a little much. We do need the room considering 9 people will be living in the house we have now.

                                     "Okay can we see the mansion first?", Rosily asked. The alpha nodded, "Of course, we can go now if you guys want". I looked at Blake and nodded to tell him that we should.

                                       We all got into two separate cars and started our way on the road. There was endless amounts of trees as we drove by. Along the way I saw a couple of stores and small clearings in the woods. 

                                     We finally reached a big clearing with gates surrounding the perimeter of it. I was to busy looking at the huge gates that I almost didn't see the huge white mansion behind. My jaw literally hit the floor of the car. 

                                      When we reached the gates we had to be let in by some kind of security. The car drove down the long white tile driveway. I almost stopped the car and walked to the door instead because I didn't what them to ruin the shiny tile. 

                                   We pulled up to the front of the mansion and I stepped out of the car. "Wow", I couldn't help but let out. "This place is awesome", Drake shouted picking up Aria and spinning her in the air. If I wasn't so hypnotized by the house I would have said something about them being so cute.

                                A man wearing a tuxedo opened the door and stood by the door, "Welcome, Royal family". We all entered the mansion and I couldn't breathe. If i thought the outside was pretty;the inside is beautiful. There's a huge space that has a chandelier hanging in the middle. 

                            The space leads to other rooms and to long spiral staircase made out of granite. I climbed up the stairs and was led to a long hallway that led to multiple doors. I opened the door to my right and was led into a huge bright room.

                                   The thing that caught my eye was the bed. I ran and face planted on the bed. It was as if I landed on a cloud. Yup I could get used to this.

                      I'm so sorry i haven't updated. I don't have any excuses other than the fact I'm lazy lol. School is starting in 9 days boooooo :'(   Anyway this is the last chapter besides the epilogue that I will update at a later date. I hope you liked this chapter even though you had to wait forever for it :)