Chapter 14

Chapter 14

             I walk downstairs and I see Rosily standing at the door. She looked super pretty, like an older version of me. She was wearing a sky blue dress that came to her thighs, her hair was down but one side was pinned up. Dylan was next to her wearing some jeans and a blue botton down that matched her dress. They looked cute. I walk down the hallway to get a sweater to wear over my dress if it gets cold outside. I was then slammed into the wall.

              My face was so close to Blake's. He pushed his lips on mine full force. I didn't mind what so ever. All to soon he pulled away and put his forehead on mine. We were both breathing heavily. "You look beautiful", I blushed, "thanks". He pulled away and grabbed my hand. Blake was wearing his everyday jeans and a nice white button up. We all jumped in the car, Blake driving, me shotgun, and Dylan and Rosily in the back.

          We pulled up to the party house, Ashton lived in a mansion. It looked like it at least had three stories.  From the outside the party was really cliche. People outside making out, people falling cause they're drunk, someone throwing up in the pool, people smoking. The house was beautiful if it wasn't for all that. I grabbed Blake's hand and we walked to the door. "lets do this", I muttered. We opened the door and the whole scene changed.

          The music was blaring so loud, i probably won't be able to hear after this party. People were 'dancing' to the music. But in my opinion it just gives people the excuse to grind and twerk on each other. The house had lights moving every where making it look like a club. There were probably at least 200 people here. Show Me by Kid Ink was booming through the speakers. I love this song, I grabbed blake's hand and went to the dance floor. I grabbed Blake's hands and put them on my hips and we swayed to the music. Might as well have fun tonight.

           By the time we were done dancing i needed something to drink. I went to the kitchen where all the food and drinks were. Blake went to the bathroom so he will be back. I grabbed a cup and filled it with whatever was in the cooler. I took a sip and the liquid burned my throat as i swallowed. I drank the whole cup and was a little tipsy but i could still see and walk better than half the people in here. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around, I saw Ashton with a red cup in his hand. "Hey ashton", I said uncomfortably.

,      "Heyyyyyy ssssexyyyy", Ashton slurred taking another sip of his drink. He came closer and wrapped his hand around my waist, I felt disgusted because the only person aloud to touch me is Blake. "Ashton let go I have a ma- a boyfriend", hopefully he was to drunk to catch that. "Dooon't worrrryyyy baaabe he doessssn't have tooo knnnow'', he pushed himself onto me further. Me and my wolf whimpered under his touch I tried pushing away but he was really strong, I guess that's what ya get for doing football for 7 years.

           I saw the sink and I was about to use my power but I heard a loud and intimidating growl. Yes Blake, "Blake help", I squeaked out. I didn't even blink and Blake had Ashton pinned to the wall with one hand around his throat and one punching the daylights out of him. He was causing a crowd and plus I didn't want him to kill the guy, so i walked over and tried to stop him.

           I put my hand on his shoulder he relaxed but his wolf was in control. "Blake STOP you're going to kill him!!", He stopped beating the guy to pulp. " I put my hand on his cheek,"Blake we should go". He nodded and we exited the house. "wait what about Rosily and Dylan", "It's fine they will catch a ride or just stay", Blake said as we walked to the car.

            Blake was tense all the way home. I opened the front door and walked upstairs. Blake was right behind me. I was grabbed by the arm and pulled into his chest when we reached my room door. "Kennedy you are mine and no one else is gonna touch you but me", I nodded to agree. He kissed my lips with passion. I pulled away hesitantly, "Blake I want you to mark me".

            His eyes turned a dark blue-green, He trailed kisses down my neck and i moved my neck to give him more access. He found the spot right where my shoulders started and neck ended. I felt him extend his canines, and Pierce into my skin, at the first 5 seconds it hurt but then a surge of pleasure ran all through my body. It was unlike any pleasure I've felt before. I felt weak at the knees so that the only thing holding me up was Blake.

           My wolf was purring in contentment, she is now marked and is claimed. I regained the feeling in my body and Blake licked my mark to seal it up. He looked in my eyes and I wanted him. I crashed my lips to his and wrapped my hands around his neck. He pushed himself closer to me and i swung my legs around his waist. I did'nt know that we moved until i felt my soft bed underneath me.

         I continued to kiss Blake, I only stopped to take his shirt off. I felt up and down his abs and chest, he shuddered under my touch. He unzipped my dress and threw it somewhere in my room. Through all this I can't help but think this is gonna be an amazing night.

        So this is chapter 14, I hope you enjoy. Heehee. I posted again cause chapter 12 and 13 were pretty boring so hope this is good :)