Chapter 17

Chapter 17

              I woke up the next morning before my alarm clock by 45 minutes. I decided to go to my sister's room. I walked through the hallway and made it to the guest room. I made it to her door and opened it, praying that Dylan wasn't with her.

            Thankfully he wasn't cause that would have been an awkward situation. I walked in, "Rosily are you awake?". I heard a faint, "yeah" so i walked to the opposite side of her bed and laid down. "So which element are you?", "Earth". "What does earth do?", I asked curiously. 

         "Earth is the element that keeps everything together, it has to be firm and stable to allow life. Of course it deals with stones and dirt, but that's not all. Having the element of earth can be very stressful. You deal with birth, life, death, and rebirth. But having found my mate it makes the power easier."

          "Wow", was my great response to what she just said. "Well all our elements are very important and some how they all mesh together very well. Like your element for example Water, Yeah it's pretty awesome how you can control water but that's not all you can do. Water can heal, cleanse, and purify".

             "So I can heal people?", "Yeah you just have to practice, you can only heal with water though". "Yay That's pretty cool, Oh have you ever met the other element wolves?", "No, But all I know is that they're our cousins". Wow more family for me to know.

                "Well let's get ready for school today is Monday my lovely sister", I stated as I got off of her bed. I walked into my room and headed for the shower. I jumped into the nice hot water. I got bored so I started to play with the water. I brought some water up in a long worm like shape and began twirling it around.

             I was distracted when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I squealed a dropped the water. I turned around, "really Blake? really?". "What I thought my mate could use a little help in the shower". I blushed when I looked at how close we were. I really need to stop blushing.

              After our not so short shower, I got dressed into a black skirt and a purple tank top. I put on some black and purple wedges and a black leather jacket. After blow-drying my hair and applying some eyeliner and mascara, I am ready to go. I headed downstairs and like always piled my plate high with food.

             "Jeez woman sometimes I think you eat more than me", Blake said while getting some orange juice. I just shrugged my shoulders and finished my plate of food. I heard a honk and that was the signal that Layla is here. I grabbed my bag, gave my parents a kiss on the cheek, and gave Blake a quick kiss on the lips.

             "Hey boo", I said as I got into her car. "Heyy so anything new happen with you?". I blushed, "Well Blake and I finished the mating process", "HOLY Fudge, wait until Culina hears about this". "Wait until Culina hears about what?", I heard. I didn't even notice we were already pulled up in Culina's driveway.

               "How this girl right here finished the mating process", Layla answered. After 1 second all I heard was Culina's squealing and screaming louder than a One Direction concert. "OOOh what was it like? Did you like it? When was it? and where?", "Culina calm down". "How can I calm down when my BFF did the nasty with Blake the hottest guy in school", she said wiggling her eyebrows.

               I blushed again, "It was awesome, I loved it, it was Saturday when we came home after the party, and it happened in my room, and maybe again this morning in the shower". "Why you little slut", Culina Joked. We all laughed as we pulled up into the school.

               We got out the car and headed for the door. I went to my locker and and Culina and Layla went to theirs. "Oh Kennedy I'm so sorry for what I did at the party, I didn't mean to I was drunk and you just looked so hot and I'm just really sorry", I heard Ashton say as he came up to me.

          He had bruises everywhere on his face and seeing him like that kind of made me feel bad for him. "Hey it's okay I forgive you, but Ashton I have a Ma- I mean boyfriend so can we just be friends?". He looked sad for a moment but then nodded. "K cool", I said as I closed my locker.

         I let Ashton walk with me to class. I saw the guy that pummeled into a tree yesterday and I glared at him. He Immediately looked away, I smirked at the feeling of him being scared of me. Oh yeah I remembered they were gonna be going to our school starting today.

              School is B-O-R-I-N-G what does that spell BORING!! Now it was P.E and thankfully I had that with Layla. We changed out of our normal clothes and put on some shorts and a T-shirt, that had our school on it GO LIONS!!

            We had some of the new kids in our class, the hybrids. And of course the one from yesterday was here. But the weird thing was that he kept staring at Layla and she looked at him too. Uhh Ohh someone might have found their mate.

              Hey guys sorry it took me a while to update. I mean this chapter is okay but its not the best but i still hope you enjoy, I just wanted to post something to get it out of the way. I have almost 700 votes thanks so much for that. :) <3